Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.

Moderator: johnnydeerhunter

By georgiadawg
#159918 have anyone used or heard of this came yet? i found it on online sportman guide it says its a no glow with a 70' flash range, passive infarared sensor range of 60', a trigger speed of .3 secs and its only priced at $184.97 and if ur a member u can get it for $166.47. i thought it was interesting and figured i woulld see if anyone else has seen it or have ordered it.
By Passingthrough
#159922 I went ahead and bought a 466C since it is proven instead of going with an unproven Hunten Black Flash. I only paid $190 including shipping. I love the pictures, even IR, very clear. The sound is great! Better safe than sorry, but I hope the Huntens prove to be good, I may just have to buy one of them too. Going all Black cams from now on. Once black, you'll never go back!
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#171775 I'M LIKE YOU, I WOULD SURE LIKE TO SEE A REVIEW ON THIS. I PLAN TO GO LOW/NO GLOW FROM NOW ON. TOO MANY SPOOKED DEER WITH FLASH AND IR. I WAS TRYING TO FIND THE PRIMOS TRUTH X NO GLOW WHEN I SAW THIE HUNTEN GSC22 T70IR.
By Anthony
#171778 The unit we are testing is not the lo-glow unit. It is red flash.
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#171781 THANKS ANTHONY......ANY CHANCE YOU'LL BE LOOKING AT THE NO GLOW IN THE FUTURE? THANKS
By Anthony
#171786 I would think so yes.
By hazelvillebucks
#171803 the april fools day cams are back once more. all year i have be awaiting the arrival of these cams. it just keeps getting pushed back and back ,and back. the last i heard it was middle or late oct. i won,t have money enought before Oct. so i hope they show up before APRIL fools day. if they don,t come before Oct. i will have to buy one blindly. won,t have time to wait on the review. the hunten reviews are looking good so far on their ir cams.hopefully all this delay on these cams is so Huntin will get it right the first time. wow what a revolutionary idea. it would behove all you cam companies to GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. sorry i am not believing that they are actually here yet. earlier there was a discussion on this and they were not available yet. TRULY HAZELVILLEBUCKS
By bowhtr1
#171860 I would like to see someone get one of these to see how it works. Maybe in a month or 2. :wink: