Trail Camera Discussion of Manufactured Cameras.
By slay
LOL
I remember seeing it and it actually drew my attention cause I didnt at first glance know what it said. lol
I think a glittery flashing Gif image would look good on here myself. :P

The least he could have done was give me pink. :lol:
Now that would almost be stereotyping....LOL
By Roscoe
Prostaff only, right? Not beta testers, correct?

I would say no. If that is what you are doing, I would just post something to that effect at some point. That's basically what Libby did when she started beta testing the Spartan for HCO.
By phade
I am not testing or prostaffing for a cam company currently. I just wanted to better understand the requirements. I know several people have beta tested or are involved with financial benefit to Spartan, and I never saw a signature. So, if beta testing, you just need to say something to that effect in a post but no signature required? Fairly sure Libby never had a sig to that effect, unless I am mistaken, which is possible.

I appreciate you providing clarity on it should I decide to work with a company going forward.
By Roscoe
No not required for beta testing. Libby pm'd us when she started doing the beta testing and asked what she needed to do. Anthony just advised her to make a statement that she would be beta testing for HCO, which she did.

You have more info on beta testers than I do as Libby is the only beta I know about. If you'd like to pm me with a list of active members who beta test for camera companies, I'd be happy to address it with them privately.

Thanks,
Ross
Spypoint LINK-micro

I updateted allready to latest firmware. Its a 4G[…]

So far so good with it set to low. I'm still getti[…]

Thats a great video. Its not the size of the dog […]

Posing

He's pretty bold strutting around on the last day […]