This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By hazelvillebucks
#217572 Image
i was supposed to be replacing the huntin with the code red but i have put it off for a week, i have to work out of town. i set the code red up watching water for now, the only two cams that i started close to here had problems that could not be overcome. i would not want to do that to the red. this site has been used by the huntin and the little and will allow the red to show what it can do. i would like to mow it first.
By DoubleDropTine
#218090 What's your impression of the Hunten? Would I be better off getting another Moultrie or Wildgame Lights out? Looking for an inexpensive Blackflash or good IR..
By hazelvillebucks
DoubleDropTine wrote:What's your impression of the Hunten? Would I be better off getting another Moultrie or Wildgame Lights out? Looking for an inexpensive Blackflash or good IR..

the gsc22-t70ir was their first blackflash the new one they have this year seems to be doing really well. my impression of it is that huntin was really close to putting out a super cam, but they failed to fine tune the defects. the sensor is strong it will catch a field mouse at 15 foot. a woodpecker at 45 foot.if any thing comes close to the cam it will take a picture. the smart sensor seems to work in the high heat we have had this summer. it has a 1 sec trigger . motion blur is not much of a problem. the cam seemed to me to have the flash aimed down where it was hard to get the range the cam is capable of. that is probably how they get away from producing ir burn. on mine when i mounted it high it missed a lot. very hard for me to aim it.it was capable of very good long range pictures, i will not have a replacement for this. the clunk when the cam changed from daylight to dark was excessive. the ir stayed on way to long, i was not impressed with the video. the thing that drove me crazy was that the first pictures at dark were always black and if i did not program the burst to other it would change to what it wanted.i will replace mine with a little acorn 5210-a. i am in the markett for a blackflash that takes really good video. i will probably spend my money on more of the 466, one can not beat the warranty. the new huntin seems to be doing really well. its video looks good. i will probably watch the w.g.i. and moutrie untill next spring when the price gets where one has to jump. hazelvillebucks
By DoubleDropTine
hazelvillebucks wrote:
DoubleDropTine wrote:What's your impression of the Hunten? Would I be better off getting another Moultrie or Wildgame Lights out? Looking for an inexpensive Blackflash or good IR..

the gsc22-t70ir was their first blackflash the new one they have this year seems to be doing really well. my impression of it is that huntin was really close to putting out a super cam, but they failed to fine tune the defects. the sensor is strong it will catch a field mouse at 15 foot. a woodpecker at 45 foot.if any thing comes close to the cam it will take a picture. the smart sensor seems to work in the high heat we have had this summer. it has a 1 sec trigger . motion blur is not much of a problem. the cam seemed to me to have the flash aimed down where it was hard to get the range the cam is capable of. that is probably how they get away from producing ir burn. on mine when i mounted it high it missed a lot. very hard for me to aim it.it was capable of very good long range pictures, i will not have a replacement for this. the clunk when the cam changed from daylight to dark was excessive. the ir stayed on way to long, i was not impressed with the video. the thing that drove me crazy was that the first pictures at dark were always black and if i did not program the burst to other it would change to what it wanted.i will replace mine with a little acorn 5210-a. i am in the markett for a blackflash that takes really good video. i will probably spend my money on more of the 466, one can not beat the warranty. the new huntin seems to be doing really well. its video looks good. i will probably watch the w.g.i. and moutrie untill next spring when the price gets where one has to jump. hazelvillebucks

Thanks for your input!