This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
It has been quite awhile guys. How has everyone been? I hope all has been well. And no clue where this deer has come from, all the neighbors have no clue also.

[URL=http://s32.photobucket.com/user/trailca ... h.jpg.html]
Attachments
10366C72-AF0B-40A8-BAB3-F401DC69B684.jpeg
10366C72-AF0B-40A8-BAB3-F401DC69B684.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1319 times
Last edited by Basinger on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
I guess its been a while, you dont need photobucket any longer, just upload directly to the website :D Normally, farm raised deer have ear tags, dont they?
I've seen something like this before locally. When someone raises an orphan deer it becomes almost like a pet and extremely tame, the person who raised it will sometimes put a collar on so that a hunter may think twice about dropping someone's pet deer. This may be the same thing.
Same here. I have friends who raised an orphaned doe and they call her Jane Doe. She has a red dog collar and a flea collar. she comes in the house but mostly lives outside and has had two sets of fawns
Three legged doe again

She doesn't look pregnant to me though. My mature[…]

First show off this spring

Nice but I couldn't hear any sound even when I tur[…]

I count eight

me too.

Is there any consensus on what works best for this[…]