This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By outdoorsfellar
On some of the other forums that I frequent, there's a dedicated post where members will post pics of themselves which is popular. It kinda sounds corny in a way, but for those who are & have been quite active corresponding to others, it's nice to know what the others look like. I think it would be fun & I wonder if that's ever been addressed here. Any thoughts ?
By outdoorsfellar
why not but only if the picture becomes from a trail cam, that's more realistic

That's quite befitting, great idea !

Here I am... mr pretty legs refreshing one of my mineral licks.

Last edited by outdoorsfellar on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By cwensk
I'm much better lookin' in person.... :mrgreen:

By buckstop
ODF, I think this is a good idea. Everything including talking about cams & pics ,to birthdays means more when you know who your talking to. But sometimes its what we cant see that excites us :lol: :lol:
By outdoorsfellar
ODF, I think this is a good idea. Everything including talking about cams & pics ,to birthdays means more when you know who your talking to. But sometimes its what we cant see that excites us :lol: :lol:

Well, with that said, perhaps what we can now see just might scare the hell out of some ! lol :lol:
Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Standard alkaline batteries should have a voltage […]

Lookout issue

Please reply on this site as I am having the sam[…]

HI

welcome to Chasingame. tell us where you are from[…]

Playtime at the creek- videos

And- raccoons playing in the spotlight.. https:/[…]