If you have trouble registering or logging in, please read the announcement in the forum for ways to get help.
**UPDATED JULY 2013**

In order to stop spammers, I have turned on two features:

1) Question & Answer: A random question will be asked. You must provide the correct answer to proceed in the registration process. The questions are sufficiently easy so as any one truly interested in the forum (i.e. not a spammer) should have no problem in answering. Answers are not case sensitive.

2) Administration Activation: Each new registration must now be activated by an admin. This is just furthering our attempts to keep spammers off the forum. During the registration process, you will also notice the section for "What's your favorite camera?" that has to be filled out. Please take the time to actually fill this out correctly. If you just put in a random answer of letters that spell nothing, your likelihood of being approved by an admin goes down to about zero. You will receive (2) emails during the process. One email telling you that your registration has been received by the system and is up for review/approval by an administrator and a second email telling you that your registration has been approved. Please understand that depending on what time of the day you register, the approval could be done in a matter of minutes or take several hours. We appreciate your patience in this and welcome you to the forum. Thanks!

Note: IF YOU TYPE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN INCORRECTLY, YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANY EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS. So, please make sure you type it correctly.

If you still have trouble, please send me an email: Send to Anthony... Username followed by @chasingame.com
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]