VENDORS, MANUFACTURERS/REPS, & PRO STAFF must use this forum when providing links to their websites, product info, promotional pictures, sale links, customer service testimonials, etc. Users can provide feedback on vendors whether good or bad, etc. IN NO WAY WILL CHASINGAME BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY VENDORS. We provide this as a convenience ONLY. Please do not use this forum to "spam" us. If you have a sale or a special your company is running, ONE post/thread about the offer or product is sufficient. Multiple posts that are basically identical will be deleted.
Before using a cover I got "foggy lens" pictures. Needless to say I missed all the "forest giants" while my camera dried out. Not saying this is the end-all to your hunting season but the cover has saved me a bunch of time getting the photos I need.
If you're worried this is too big a footprint for concealing the camera, I paint my covers to blend in to the environment. The material is easily modified, I trim back some of the material on my smaller cameras for smaller footprint.
On the cellular cameras I drill an antenna hole. The material does not interfere with cellular reception.
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here for us […]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]