VENDORS, MANUFACTURERS/REPS, & PRO STAFF must use this forum when providing links to their websites, product info, promotional pictures, sale links, customer service testimonials, etc. Users can provide feedback on vendors whether good or bad, etc. IN NO WAY WILL CHASINGAME BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY VENDORS. We provide this as a convenience ONLY. Please do not use this forum to "spam" us. If you have a sale or a special your company is running, ONE post/thread about the offer or product is sufficient. Multiple posts that are basically identical will be deleted.
By Mjn1979
They look good. How is the flash range on that cam.
By wacokid
those night pics are freaking awesome ! and appear equal to my Reconyx RC55. thanks for posting.

how much does this moultrie camera cost ? I paid $550 for my RC55 and those pics look every bit as good and clear as the Reconyx. Does it have a fast trigger ?
Last edited by wacokid on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By wv-outdoor
Don't look to bad. Now what's the worst photo you got look like for motion blur at night?
By hazelvillebucks
very nice, my question is does it still have the sweet sensor? that 10 m.p. is lookin good. i hope anthonly does this one.
By tbone303
Dang, those are awesome pics!
I couldn't remember which one of the new cameras this one is.
I did a web search...looks like a black flash that takes 8AAs.

In your pic that's the 990i I believe.
By tbone303
Don't look to bad. Now what's the worst photo you got look like for motion blur at night?

Camera was set on 10mp, i have noticed some motion blur but not bad.

Can we see some larger pics next time to show more detail if you post any more from this cam.
By cosmos24
I like them, an expect the new Moultries will be hard to beat when it comes to comparing results.
By custom1

Camera was set on 10mp, i have noticed some motion blur but not bad.

Can we see some larger pics next time to show more detail if you post any more from this cam.

Sorry chasingame asks to resize the pics posted here, if you want to see a full size pic. pick one out and ill email it to you.
The Tree that has blown over in the background is at 50 ft.
By rgilley
looking good....
By weaseldog
Right-click on one of your original night-time blurry photos. Click Properties, and click the Details tab. What is the Exposure Time listed for these photos?

It would really help to know the night-time shutter speed for these new Moultrie cameras.
By custom1
Right-click on one of your original night-time blurry photos. Click Properties, and click the Details tab. What is the Exposure Time listed for these photos?

It would really help to know the night-time shutter speed for these new Moultrie cameras.

On the Night time Pic Shutter speed = 1/32 sec Exposure Time= 1/20 sec
On the first daytime pic the shutter speed is 1/256 sec Exposure time 1/164 sec
All the other daytime pics are Shutter 1/128 sec and Exposure time 1/120 sec
Scrape

Maybe high temp is keeping me from getting any scr[…]

Bucks coming alive

This is one of three that visited a active scrape […]

Hungry

That just ain't right!

Scrape time

That why I relied on mother nature to provide a fe[…]