VENDORS, MANUFACTURERS/REPS, & PRO STAFF must use this forum when providing links to their websites, product info, promotional pictures, sale links, customer service testimonials, etc. Users can provide feedback on vendors whether good or bad, etc. IN NO WAY WILL CHASINGAME BE AFFILIATED WITH ANY VENDORS. We provide this as a convenience ONLY. Please do not use this forum to "spam" us. If you have a sale or a special your company is running, ONE post/thread about the offer or product is sufficient. Multiple posts that are basically identical will be deleted.
By robnj
that has some flash range
That looks pretty good.
Do I see a a bit of rosey glow in the center of the last two color photo's?
By wv-outdoor
d'em there look good!! thanks for posting 'em
By custom1
That looks pretty good.
Do I see a a bit of rosey glow in the center of the last two color photo's?

we had 6" of snow during the night , camera was covered with snow blocking the light sensor
By rrroae
If I can get that kind of flash range with a low glow cam, I might have to rethink my strategy. I'm a huge fan of black ir but you miss so much because of the limited flash range and motion blur that seems prevalent on black flash cams.

Any feedback on the motion blur yet and did you have a look at the ir illumination to see how bright it is?

I've shied away from Moultrie the last few years but I'm pretty excited about what I'm seeing.
By robnj
is this really a low glow or red flash. in the description it says upgraded m80 but no mention to low glow leds as an upgrade. even there cheapest 59 dollar camera says low glow ? i wonder if its 940 or the 850 leds? market hype or real deal
By robnj
i guess it was wishfull thinking for a low glow to be that lit up. i do like the quailty of the pics just dont need to be scaring the deer with the brakelight flash.
By rrroae
I would say this is not a Low Glow model , The IR Flash is just as bright as last years M80.

I can still see where these could come in very useful. Sometimes I'm more concerned with seeing what's out there in certain spots than possibly spooking a couple. With this kind of range, it will take out a lot of the guess work on those deer that love to stay just out of range for some peculiar reason.
By wacokid
Sweet pics, thx for posting, any idea how far away in feet is that skinny tree in the center ?
Scrape

Maybe high temp is keeping me from getting any scr[…]

Bucks coming alive

This is one of three that visited a active scrape […]

Hungry

That just ain't right!

Scrape time

That why I relied on mother nature to provide a fe[…]