Use this forum to provide others with links you feel are usefull. Please do not use this forum for spamming.
Excellent article! :D

David
The real problem is that leftists tend to "feel" that info cannot be correct. More guns MUST mean more violence. So they choose to not to ignore, but to fervently disbelieve true fact. For some reason, logical fallacy is strong in the progressive mind. No insult intended, just very true. Add the media trying to visually lopside the statistics by reporting and sensationalizing only one picture and it strengthens that illusion. It is a tactic used to blur reality.
The real problem is that leftists tend to "feel" that info cannot be correct. More guns MUST mean more violence. So they choose to not to ignore, but to fervently disbelieve true fact. For some reason, logical fallacy is strong in the progressive mind. No insult intended, just very true. Add the media trying to visually lopside the statistics by reporting and sensationalizing only one picture and it strengthens that illusion. It is a tactic used to blur reality.

It’s not just ‘leftists’ who disseminate false information for their own agenda, and you can find a lot of examples of it on both sides.
The only way we can possibly start to fix this country is if put a stop once and for all to this left or right bovine pile of excrement. We are AMERICANS PERIOD! I have not and will not vote or put my faith into anyone that claims to belong to a specific party as that is all they care about. I have yet to see anyone give one pile of excrement about the American people. I hate to say it but the time for talk is over and this country will be at war with itself very soon :evil:.
It was a very good and accurate article. If you face any of the anti-gun people with facts they cannot win and will call you a liar. It's up to us to wake up and realize what we have done and are doing to this country.
The only way we can possibly start to fix this country is if put a stop once and for all to this left or right bovine pile of excrement. We are AMERICANS PERIOD! I have not and will not vote or put my faith into anyone that claims to belong to a specific party as that is all they care about. I have yet to see anyone give one pile of excrement about the American people. I hate to say it but the time for talk is over and this country will be at war with itself very soon :evil:.
It was a very good and accurate article. If you face any of the anti-gun people with facts they cannot win and will call you a liar. It's up to us to wake up and realize what we have done and are doing to this country.

It is a hard not to take such a stand when the constant leftist programs are sinking the country. The country was great until that concept of big government got rolling. Only when people go back to self-reliance and non-entitlement thinking can it be turned around. And whether one likes it or not, those are conservative principles. So if you want to fight gun control, ever expanding entitlements, ever expanding government, the green energy fallacy, the global warming fallacy, the race card plays, the hatred of hard work and becoming wealthy and successful... well, you better look for a candidate on the right.
Brian you have some good points but I have one question. You say self-reliance and non-entitlement are conservative principles, why? To me those are American principles that are steadily becoming forgotten. It is my understanding that the founding fathers belonged to no party yet those principles were key to them. What changed, how, and why?
You couldn't be more right that people need to man up and be responsible for themselves and their actions, I just don't see how those ideas can belong to a certain group.
To beat this it is important to

Study and Practice Proper Gun Safety.
Teach others especially the young how to safely handle and use fire arms - The future is in the hands of the young
TAKE A KID SHOOTING and make it fun.

Make sure your Guns are locked up safely when not in your possession or you run a big risk. No excuse for an accident if you leave a loaded gun laying around.

Discuss the meaning of the second amendment with family and friends - and why it was written to protect the citizen from foreign or domestic ternary.

Write you Representatives and tell them you will work actively to get them voted out of office if they ignore your will for them to vote no on gun control.

If you can't win this from the top down (Congress), you have to start at the bottom and work your way up from grass root support.
Brian you have some good points but I have one question. You say self-reliance and non-entitlement are conservative principles, why? To me those are American principles that are steadily becoming forgotten. It is my understanding that the founding fathers belonged to no party yet those principles were key to them. What changed, how, and why?
You couldn't be more right that people need to man up and be responsible for themselves and their actions, I just don't see how those ideas can belong to a certain group.

The liberals have abandoned those ideas. Instead, it has become this misguided idea of fairness, of equal outcome instead of equal opportunity. The left believes only the government can distribute wealth fairly. Only they can pick the winners and losers. Only they are able to create a common good. The left's dream of big government, huge taxes and myriads of regulations are what they believe makes a utopian society. Only they can save you from the greedy, the racists, the sexists. It is the exact opposite of self-reliance. They have built this entire concept and are forcing it down our throats.

Just look at the current administration. It has been all about bigger government, more entitlement and picking who gets to win. And they are extremely liberal.

The how and why would never fit in a paragraph.
Energizer Ultimate Lithium

I believe it has something to do with power draw a[…]

Winter Badgers

Good catch, are they normally active during the wi[…]

360 sphere with drone

That's pretty cool! 8)

https://youtu.be/UTl9C7xOZOA