General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
By Anthony
Bill and I just got a hold of this new 2009 camera. It is impressive to say the least. Any feed back or comments are welcome.

http://www.chasingame.com/reviews_yodercams.htm
Anthony,

You should have waited till April 1st to post it, but I love it! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If we could just get one order, it would solve the current financial crisis by providing a huge stimulus to the economy 8)

One question though: What didn't the camera have the "Just one man's opinion..." logo in it?

Thanks,

Jack
By UP Powers
Honestly... it could be one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. Terabyte drive switch outs, future predicting trigger times, velcro tree mounts!!!! hahahhahahhahahhaha

Wow!!! That took some time to do and it is very funny!!!
Unbelievable! :lol:

I can't wait to see on another forum a link to Chasingame and this topic, "you gotta see this new camera"
I hope beebusy is going to carry them, I would hate to have to pay the $8,000 shipping both ways in the rare case that I got a bad one and had to send it in for repairs. :wink:

I think this makes the bec and reconyx cams the new "low end camera" :lol: :mrgreen:
By Dewayne
I received mine yesterday.

I ordered it with the DR option (which you failed to mention.) The Dr option makes it the all round
cam. I found this options works very well. So far it was captured many of the neighbors cats and dog, This options works so well I have to keep the cam where it only covers my back yard. I wouldn't want any of my close friend or neighbors to walk in front of it. The DR options is so good I won't have to take and weapons in the field with me.

So if you get one be sure to order the DEATH RAY (DR) options, you won't be happy without it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice ones. Hope your ankles heals soon.

Everything Spypoint is out for me after the troubl[…]

WTB PRIMOS PROOF 02

HOWDY FRIENDS.. I am trying to locate a couple PRI[…]

Anyone know trees?

I decided to make a lamp from part of the tree, it[…]