Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By bobcat

I have a bunch of pictures of him that I'll post later. I checked seven cameras this weekend and he was on six of them. He was spending way too much time Roman around to survive.

He was asking for it!
By cosmos24
Nice Buck with good mass! Congrats!
By dhunter
Really nice! Congrats!
By Roscoe
Thanks everyone. It was "about time" wasn't it!

Very nice buck Ross. Glad to see you get one

Appreciate Cody. I kicked around bringing him to you for a shoulder mount, but he just wasn't quite the "wallhanger" I was looking for. :mrgreen:

I do need you to pm me a phone # for you so I can put it in my cell if you don't mind.
Thanks everyone. It was "about time" wasn't it!

Very nice buck Ross. Glad to see you get one

Appreciate Cody. I kicked around bringing him to you for a shoulder mount, but he just wasn't quite the "wallhanger" I was looking for. :mrgreen:

I do need you to pm me a phone # for you so I can put it in my cell if you don't mind.

Pm sent. It's all good. He is a nice deer. Everyone has a different standard as to what is shoulder mount worthy. Just think of me when you do get that wall hanger.
Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Standard alkaline batteries should have a voltage […]

Lookout issue

Please reply on this site as I am having the sam[…]

HI

welcome to Chasingame. tell us where you are from[…]

Playtime at the creek- videos

And- raccoons playing in the spotlight.. https:/[…]