Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By Roscoe
We worked our tails off at deer camp all weekend. We did a lot of mowing around our feeder areas as well. Didn't expect much animal movement while we were there. Saturday evening I'm getting ready to hit the shower and this pic comes in:
So I load up my AR and walk back to the feeder. They are still there when I get there. I get about 60 yrds out and figure that's close enough. I take the black sow on the left first and get two of the little ones running off:
I hit the sow twice but she still made it to the brush. I heard her die, but didn't go in and drag her out for a picture.

Without a doubt, the Spartan camera got these pigs shot! :mrgreen:
Poor little piggies... :D :D

And to think you used one of those nasty high powered military assault rifles to do your mass killing... :twisted: :twisted:
Like the gun. Great job on the pigs.
Poor little piggies... :D :D

And to think you used one of those nasty high powered military assault rifles to do your mass killing... :twisted: :twisted:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]