Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By Ol Arky
I wish I had a picture but I don't...

Sunday morning my oldest grandson killed a banded wood duck... His 1st banded duck of his duck hunting career... I hope that is one of many more to come...
By fur man
congrats and high five to your grandson!!! :D

nothing like getting a banded duck, goose or swan. Luckily the "jewelry" gods have been quite generous to me over the years. Back in the day, back when funding allowed for more banding studies they were a lot more common.
By johnnydeerhunter
Good deal, he musta been excited!!
By Ol Arky
For those interested, I reported the band and the drake wood duck was banded near Tripoli, Iowa 09/04/2012 and was a juvenile hatched in 2012.. So that would make him close to 4 1/2 years old...
By mattpatt
Do they still send certificates?
By Ol Arky
Not in the snail mail but they do email you one you can print on your printer..

I don't have a printer but my kids do...
By speed2spare
Pretty neat when you consider where he started and the thousands of miles he has flown migrating back and forth.
By Ol Arky
Out of all the bands the we have among us he's the oldest one so far... Most are in the year range and very few juvenile's banded that year...
By cwensk
Something he will always remember! Congrats

Yes, my brother and I learned the hard way by lo[…]

Michigan, Brrrrr ...

Its winter for sure there. https://vimeo.com/3731[…]

You need to stop eating so much chilli ... :mrgree[…]

Spartan 3G finally quit

Mike was the 3g cameras firmware up to date? SD ca[…]