Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By reaperman
I thought I would post a pic of this years archery turkey hunt and the setup. I didn't have any time to stake my blind down because I got out there a bit later than I anticipated. And the turkeys were gobbling pretty close. The turkeys don't pay any attention to the camper in the background. Its my brothers weekend retreat which neighbors my property. After about 15 minutes of walking around/gobbling in every direction. The tom finally popped out of the tree line directly in front of me and made his way within approx. 12 yards. Drawing a bow at that close range in a blind is the most difficult aspect, since I always keep my entire front window zipped all the way down. I managed to pull it off after a intense 2 minute stare down. I stopped gun hunting turkeys a few years ago and wont turn back. The anticipation with a bow is much more challenging. It was a fun hunt and felt lucky to view a beautiful tom, as he strutted and drummed his way to me. Thanks for looking

By johnnydeerhunter
Congrats, that's a nice bird
By T-post
Congratulations! I only bow hunt, and know what an accomplishment this is. I always tell my friends that if I ever have a heart attack, it'll be while bow hunting. :P :lol:
By Ol Arky
Good looking turkey!!!!
By speed2spare
Very nice, well done!!
By cwensk
Awesome! Great job

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

If you can get it to work without internal batteri[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]