Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By hogdeer79
I have been getting pics of this guy for about 2 weeks. He showed up several times in the daylight before bow opener and a few days after it opened too. Lately he was only showing at night or right before or after dark. We had a nice cool front hit in my part of Texas on Monday. Thinking if he is going to move in the day again this cooler weather will help. 43 degrees this morning was perfect but no wind this morning made hunting tough, everything you do makes noise. I am an avid hunter and I have hunted with every legal means except a crossbow. I have bow hunted with compounds for years and taken over 30 animals over the years with a bow so looking for something different I made the switch to the crossbow for this season. I am absolutely loving crossbow hunting. This is my second deer this season with it and I am having fun with it. 32 yards broadside and I double lunged him, ran maybe 40 yards. Field dressed 165 pounds
Attachments
SAM_4415.JPG
SAM_4415.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2315 times
By johnnydeerhunter
Nice buck Cody. I started hunting with a crossbow last year too, it really adds something fun to the hunt. Now you just need to find a good taxidermist...... :lol:
By hogdeer79
Thanks guys I am excited. This is my largest buck ever in the month of October.
By Ol Arky
Great buck Cody... I've been thinking of taking up the crossbow since my years of regular bow hunting have come to a end... :cry: :cry:
By bowhtr1
Nice buck. Congrats.
By speed2spare
Great deer. Congrats on a fine hunt and season.

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]