Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By Anthony
This recipe is normally used on beef but I have been using it for venison for year and everyone loves it. the dish in korean is called bul go ki and is considered to be Korean BBQ.

Here ya go:

Ingredients:

1 whole deer loin
8 cloves of garlic
1 bunch of green onion
sesame oil
sesame seeds
brown sugar
soy sauce

Process:

I like to use loins because it is tender and this is all I have ever used. Trim all the sinew and fat from the loin, then slice it lengthwise into 3/8 to 1/4 inch strips (not too thin).

Place the strips into a mixing bowl suitable for the fridge.

Dice up a bunch of of green onion. Grab 8 or 10 cloves of garlic, peel and finely chop these. Add the onion and garlic in the bowl onto the strips. Pour in a 1/4 cup or so of soy sauce (more or less depending on how salty you want it). Pour in around a table spoon of sesame oil. Sprinkle in several table spoons of brown sugar. I like more as the sweetness really enhances the grilled flavor later on. Sprinkle in some sesame seeds, a couple of table spoons.

stir everything in really well and make sure the sugar is well distributed and all the meat fully coated with the marinade.

Allow this to sit at least several hours or better over night in the fridge.

Cooking:
Crank up a charcoal grill for best results but you can use gas. Over really high heat quickly cook each strip on both sides. Be very careful not to over cook. As soon as the side starts to get a little char and brown color flip it, cook that side a while then pull off the grill. If you overcook venison it will get dry.

This is traditionally served with sticky rice, Korean Kimchee (which I love), etc. I suggest some steamed asian medly vegetable and sticky rice (or make yourself some stir fried rice) and serve with the Bul Go Ki. I like dipping my meat and rice into a hot sauce labeled "Hot Bean Paste" at the Korean store. It is a dark red paste that I call Korean Ketchup and Koreans call "Kochu Chang". I like it as is but common preparations include mixing it in a small bowl with soy, green onion, sesame oil and sesame seeds as a dipping sauce, keeping it thick and creamy. Warning, its hot, so make sure you like hot foods before using this sauce. However, the more you eat it, the more you will like it.

Korean Red Bean Paste: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_bean_paste

-and-

http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2006/03/ko ... finds.html

Please let me know if anyone tries this one and how you liked it !
By Roscoe
Describe what you were eating that had the jalapenos in it and you grilled them on the grill ....

It guess it was jalapeno & cheese link sausage from last year. I don't smoke it or anything, just grind it, put in links and cooked it on the grille. That is a good one. I was thinking I need to look for that recipe last night. I'll try and post it up over the weekend.

Now I did some bacon wrapped sausage & cheese stuffed jalapenos on the grille a couple of weeks ago. I was in a hurry and didn't clean the veins out of the peppers as I should have. They were hot as hell! :lol: darn near killed me!!! :lol: :oops: :lol:

I have a grinder from Northern Tool coming Monday, so no more relying on buddies to make sausage. :mrgreen:
Spypoint LINK-micro

Camera defective. Must retudn it. And brand new.[…]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]