Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By Roscoe
I missed this one somehow...

I almost forgot my very favorite, the Wild Turkey Sandwich. Take a short heavy glass and put an ice cube in the bottom. Pour in a couple fingers of Wild Turkey. Put another ice cube on top to complete the sandwich. Enjoy, but only after the guns are locked up. :D

Trap, when's lunch? :mrgreen:
By trapper
I missed this one somehow...

I almost forgot my very favorite, the Wild Turkey Sandwich. Take a short heavy glass and put an ice cube in the bottom. Pour in a couple fingers of Wild Turkey. Put another ice cube on top to complete the sandwich. Enjoy, but only after the guns are locked up. :D

Trap, when's lunch? :mrgreen:

I'm afraid that is going to be a late supper. I have a couple of afternoon appointments and I don't think my clients would appreciate meeting with me after one of those sammitches. It has been a long week so after that, look out. My wife wants to take the kids to the drive in tonight, yep we still have one, and I said ok, as long as she drives. 8)
By Roscoe
My wife wants to take the kids to the drive in tonight, yep we still have one, and I said ok, as long as she drives. 8)

That is really cool. We have a drive-in about an 1.5 hours from here...it's only about 20minutes from the huntin cabin though. A couple of times a year we load up the family and head to the drive-in and then hit the cabin afterwards. $10 a car load on Friday or Saturday night for 2 movies...can't beat it! A little old school "Americanna" at a bargain! :mrgreen:
By TScottW99
My friends and I love to cut turkey breast into nuggets size and dredge them in http://www.house-autry.com/ chicken breader (regular or hot). We then fry them up in peanut oil and eat down with some Sticky Fingers BBQ :mrgreen: Yummmmy!
By trapper
Kind of forgot about this thread. I tried something different with the breast out of my son's big gobbler this spring. First I brined it overnight in a salt/sugar/spice water blend. It is important that the ratio of salt to water is correct in order for the meat to absorb the moisture and spices. Then I made a bacon weave and wrapped the breast before putting it on the smoker @275deg until the internal temp of the meat was 160deg. I removed it and wrapped it in foil to rest for 1/2 hour before slicing it up. It was juicy and flavorful, excellent!
By venetis
Super-Simple Roasted Wild Turkey Recipe

Ingredients:
1 wild turkey (approx. 15 lbs)
Bacon fat
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 C. onion, chopped
2 C. celery, chopped
1 1/2 C white wine
1 muslin cloth (about 16 inches square) or cheesecloth

Instructions: Rinse turkey inside and out with cold water. Pat dry. Rub inside and outside of turkey with bacon fat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.

In bowl, mix onion, celery, and one cup white wine. Pour mixture into turkey cavity and place the turkey in a roasting pan. Dip muslin cloth in bacon fat (easier if fat is warm) and lay over turkey, tucking in around tops of drumsticks.

Roast in 325 degree oven 3-4 hours, til internal temperate reaches at least 165. Baste turkey often with pan drippings and the remaining 1/2 cup wine. Before carving, discard onion and celery.

One of my trail cameras keep stopping dead. I us[…]

I have been using this software for several years […]

Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646