Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By AWCM77
Ingrediants that you'll need:

Venison or other desired meat
Package of Bacon
Block of Cream Cheese
Jalapenos (sliced)

Cut your venison or any other meat into roughly 2 x 2 inch strips
Take a package of bacon and cut it in half (or you can use the whole slice if you really love bacon)
Take a box of cream cheese and cube it to about the same size as the meat

Lay out a slice of bacon then place the cut of meat in the center. Next place a cube of the cream cheese followed by one or more slices of jalapenos. I like mine spicy so I’ll start off with jalapenos as the first layer followed by two to three on the top layer.

Wrap the bacon around and secure it with a tooth-pick. Cook on the grill or in an oven until done.
If you are cooking on the grill, watch for flare up from all that bacon grease.

If I cook it in the oven I normally place all the wraps on a cookie sheet and set the oven to 375, cook for about 25-30 minutes or until done. About half way through I’ll pour off the grease just to be safe. Would hate to have the fire department over eating all my wraps.

For my non venison friends I swap out a good cut of beef.

Enjoy
By AWCM77
Sounds great but I sure was hoping for pictures !!! :D

Anthony - Next time I make some and I'm thinking this weekend, I'll take some pictures that go with the process of what I was talking about. Besides looking at the bacon wrapped smoked quarter only made me want the season to get here that much faster because some deer is going to have to give it up for me to try that recipe. Stinkin granola bars only go so far. :lol:
By T-post
Sounds great! I've used that same recipe for dove breast...never thought of using other meats...great idea! The interesting thing about cream cheese that makes it so suitable for this recipe, is that cream cheese does not melt.

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

If you can get it to work without internal batteri[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]