Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By outdoorsfellar
Or any other time for that matter. I love cooking in my dutch ovens. You can use anything ya want, but I take chopped bacon & fry it up a but before adding onion. Once the onion startes to be come transparent, add cuts of green pepper & sweet pepper. Let those cook up a bit & then add diced potatoes with seasoning. Once that's cooked up a bit also, matt down the potatoes & then pour 5 or 6 beaten eggs on top. Once the eggs start cooking, add pre cooked sausage on top of the eggs & then soon afterwards add cheddar cheese. Once the cheese has melted it's time to yell ... Come & getcha some !

It's about 2 inches thick. Took less than an hr.
By Hart91
Thanks a lot for the recipe, I will definitely try it out - I absolutely love Cheddar, I am sure to like it!

Also, these is another recipe with Cheddar I really like, and it is quite easy to cook:

In a large skillet, cook deer over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in rice. Cook and stir until liquid is evaporated. Spread about 2 tablespoons of refried beans, 1/4 cup deer mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
Combine salsa and soup; pour down the center of enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cover and freeze remaining casserole for up to 3 months.

To use frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Fed-Up Americans!

https://youtu.be/-ZkVkXVqHUA

Another intelligent idea from the Left :evil: ht[…]

https://youtu.be/S0tK2r4mtVk

Energizer Ultimate Lithium

Thanks for the feedback. Bill