Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By encore
just put the hind quarter in the smoker this morning. tried one last year and it was great. bought a kit through Lems a sausage supply place. there were a couple of choices, i got the sweeter than sweet mix. you get two packs, one with cure you inject in the meat the other you make a brine to soak it in. takes about 5 days to brine. figure it won't be done until after midnight tonight. last year the kids came over and were eating it and did'nt even know it was venison, they thought it was pork. hope this one comes out just as good :D
By encore
use your own brine or store bought? how did it turn out? like domestic hogs or different taste to it?
By hogdeer79
use your own brine or store bought? how did it turn out? like domestic hogs or different taste to it?

I didn't actually use a brine. I guess what I meant to say is that i have cooked a whole hind Qt/whole ham on the grill. It turned out good and it does taste different than farm raised pork for sure.
By Ghostman
I have two different marinades to use this year and you don't submerge it in it either.
One is a Pomegranate and the other one is a chocolate marinade. Their both based in olive oil and are for game animals.

One of those does I keep posting will fall victim to the marinade.

"GHOSTMAN"
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]