Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By T-post
While this isn't a wild game recipe, it's an easy to prepare deer camp desert or a great warm breakfast snack after a cold morning hunt. :P

Ingredients:

10-slices of cinnamon raisin swirl bread cut into small cubes (I use a whole loaf of the Sun Maid brand of bread because it's smaller in size than an average size loaf).

1-14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk

1-cup water

1-teaspoon vanilla extract

4-eggs (beaten)

Spray the inside of a 4.5 to 5 quart Crock Pot with cooking spray. Place bread cubes into Crock Pot.

Mix the condensed milk, water, vanilla, and eggs together in a mixing bowl. After thoroughly mixing, pour over the bread cubes inside the Crock Pot.

Stir and push bread cubes into the mixture to coat evenly. Let the bread soak up the mixture real good, then lightly mash it all down. Cover and cook on low heat for 2.5 to 3 hours or until set.

This stuff is a real crowd pleaser! The next time I make a batch, I think I'll add a couple of tablespoons of rum to the recipe and see how it taste. :P

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

If you can get it to work without internal batteri[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]