Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By wacokid
any of you fellas out there have a serious Chocolate Pecan Pie recipe ? I had a pie several Thanksgivings ago that was like a regular pecan pie, but the karo syrup tasted like chocolate, it was crazy good.

also, what do you prefer pecans toasted or raw before being put into a pie ?

thanks, kid
By wacokid
tragic, thanks for trying.

can you tell me one thing ? what kind of chocolate is it ? and if I can ask additional questions, is the chocolate mixed in with the karo syrup filling until its all one uniform consistency, or is it more like chocolate chips mixed in with the filling ?
By slay
Ingredients
1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
2 cups pecan halves
3 large eggs, beaten
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup dark corn syrup
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons good-quality bourbon
3 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.

Cover bottom of pie crust with pecans.

In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and melted butter. Add the corn syrup, sugar, bourbon and the chopped chocolate. Stir until all ingredients are combined. Pour mixture into the pie shell over the pecans and place on a heavy-duty cookie sheet.

Bake for 10 minutes. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue to bake for an additional 25 minutes or until pie is set. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
By wacokid
that sounds freaking awesome, never thought about bourbon in there. I'm going to do this tomorrow Slay.

is it best to toast the pecans first, or put them in there raw ? I like raw pecans, but have been told toasting first may help.
By slay
Chocolate chip pecan pie

Ingredients
4 eggs
1 cup sugar
1 cup light corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup chopped Diamond of California® Pecans
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
Directions
In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 10-12 servings.
By slay
LOL, I'm no baker, but I did stay in a holiday inn express once. :roll:
The first recipe is from Paula deen's website.
The chocolate chip one is from the taste of home website.
All I did was google it up for ya.

I just hate to see someone's heartbreaking over a lack of information.....LOL :P
Lemme know how it works for ya.
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]