Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By T-post
Here's an easy one dish meal that ends up having a base layer of Bisquick "bread" topped off with a cheesy layer of venison burger and vegetables.

Venison Cheeseburger Casserole

1 lb ground venison
3/4 cup chopped onion
1 can (11 oz) condensed Cheddar cheese soup
2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
1/4 cup milk
2 cups Original Bisquick
3/4 cup water
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)

Heat oven to 400°F. Generously grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches. Cook ground venison and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until brown; drain. Stir in soup, vegetables and milk. If desired, season with fresh ground pepper, salt, and garlic powder.

Stir Bisquick mix and water in baking dish until moistened; spread evenly. Spread meat mixture over batter. Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake 30 minutes.

By johnnydeerhunter
oooooh, yummy!!
By Ol Arky
Gotta try that one, Pat... :D
By speed2spare
Now if we only had some chocolate pecan pie to go with that. :mrgreen:
By C.A.M.O.
I made this casserole tonite for dinner and man I got say it is very good. Thanks for the recipe Pat

Thanks Cody, now I'm drooling here. :mrgreen: Good job Pat, sounds very yummy!

Rick! :D
By T-post
Whew....I'm glad it turned out good for you, Cody. :lol:

I've a similar casserole recipe that has a layer of corn bread batter on top of it....I haven't made it in awhile...I'll look around this weekend to see if I can find the recipe.
By hogdeer79
Whew....I'm glad it turned out good for you, Cody. :lol:

I've a similar casserole recipe that has a layer of corn bread batter on top of it....I haven't made it in awhile...I'll look around this weekend to see if I can find the recipe.

Heck ya, I will give it a try too. I always like something new
Fed-Up Americans!

https://youtu.be/-ZkVkXVqHUA

Another intelligent idea from the Left :evil: ht[…]

https://youtu.be/S0tK2r4mtVk

Energizer Ultimate Lithium

Thanks for the feedback. Bill