Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By C.A.M.O.
Johnny,

When your done cooking all that, bring some up here to warm us up, we need the GAS! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
-10 this morning without the windchill.

Rick! :D
By T-post
John,

I just looked at your picture of ingredients. The "Ranch Dip" mix will probabaly work, but I've always used the "Ranch Dressing" mix. Here's what the package looks like:

By mattpatt
This is very low cal too! Especially with venison. I make a similar version using ground turkey.
By mattpatt
That sounds like somethin' I could fix other that the diced onion... In my case it might be diced fingers... :wink: :wink:

You can buy diced onions in the freezer section of most grocers stores.
By johnnydeerhunter
John,

I just looked at your picture of ingredients. The "Ranch Dip" mix will probabaly work, but I've always used the "Ranch Dressing" mix. Here's what the package looks like:

Thanks Pat, I'll see if I can find the dressing mix.
By johnnydeerhunter
Picked this up today, also took another pound of venison out of the freezer. Looks like the dressing has a higher buttermilk content than the dip.

By johnnydeerhunter
Made a double batch, was just going to do a normal sized batch even though I had bought enough for a double. Only thing was I got a large can of green chili's instead of two small and I dumped in the whole thing instead of half. Luckily it all fit barely in the seven quart crock pot. I did double up on the venison like Pat suggested.

By johnnydeerhunter
Needs about another hour, we just sampled it and it's delicious.

There's plenty of room now.;)
By johnnydeerhunter
This is really really good. It's so easy to make to, everyone should try it :!: :!:

Thanks for the recipe Pat!
Winter Badgers

Cool Vid! 8)

360 sphere with drone

That's pretty cool! 8)

https://youtu.be/UTl9C7xOZOA

https://youtu.be/xw4QixHsGLw