Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By mattpatt
Just picked up the ingredients for this to make a double batch for Super Bowl Sunday! Substituted corn for the hominy and some navy beans for two cans of the pintos
By mattpatt
Venison Taco Soup for lunch @ work? I THINK SO!

By T-post
Oh man, that looks good on a day like today. Here in my part of Texas it's snowing and not supposed to get above freezing....I bet it's the same in your part of Texas.
By mattpatt
Yes sir.. about 1/2" of snow on the ground and projected high of 31. That's cold for us! Low tonight of 23. It very good but after two big bowls I'm starting to feel a little pressure. LOL
By johnnydeerhunter
It's awesome Matt, I'm having the last of mine right now. Going to stop on the way home and get more stuff for another batch. I'm going to use cubed meat like stew meat instead of ground venison this time.
By mattpatt
OKay, I couldn't help myself. I just had another bowl! darn this stuff is good and healthy for you too! I used to make a variation using ground turkey when I was dieting hard and heavy. You can eat alot of it for not many calories and its very filling.
By johnnydeerhunter
Used the cubed meat, turned out more like soup this time
By Ol Arky
We tried it last week and had several fine meals on ours.... With the ground venison we have it will come to good use in thie and meat loaf and what ever ground beef is used for... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Konk
Pat I see in the picture the Windex is close by, you adding a little extra something for someone you don't like? Just kidding....
I bet that would be really good if you were to thicken it up a little to make is more like a stew. I'll have to give this a try..
By T-post
Pat I see in the picture the Windex is close by, you adding a little extra something for someone you don't like? Just kidding....
I bet that would be really good if you were to thicken it up a little to make is more like a stew. I'll have to give this a try..

Yeah, my in-laws were coming over, so I added a little Windex :mrgreen: No, actually, I just have a cluttered kitchen. :shock: :P :lol:
By mattpatt
Wish it would turn off cold for us again so I can make some more. Taco Soup and 70 degree weather just don't go together.
By Ol Arky
It's 73 here right now and I just got through with the last bowl from the last batch... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I see another batch in the near future.... :wink: :wink:
By johnnydeerhunter
Wish it would turn off cold for us again so I can make some more. Taco Soup and 70 degree weather just don't go together.

Double the meat and make it thick, it's actually not bad cold.
Winter Badgers

Cool Vid! 8)

360 sphere with drone

That's pretty cool! 8)

https://youtu.be/UTl9C7xOZOA

https://youtu.be/xw4QixHsGLw