Post your favorite game recipes here. Include preparations like sausage, etc. Include any photos of the process if you have them ;) Enjoy !
By hogdeer79
Made a batch of this soup last night. Very good stuff. It's kind of taste in between stew and Tortola soup to me.
By johnnydeerhunter
I made another double batch on Sunday. I set the crockpot for 6 hours and the second it beeped Luke was spooning it into his bowl. Made some rice and beer bread to go with it this time too, instead of the beer I used soda (pop).
By Toni
Can't find dry ranch dressing here, can it be replaced by something else or it's the magic of the recipe?
By mattpatt
There's probably a recipe on the Internet on how to make your own ranch seasoning.
By johnnydeerhunter
Can you find the ranch dip mix? I got that by mistake the first time and I think the only difference was the amount of buttermilk powder.
By T-post
Can't find dry ranch dressing here, can it be replaced by something else or it's the magic of the recipe?

I've never tried this, but here's a link to how to make your own:
http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/homemade-r ... oning-mix/

Alternatively, you could probably just pour in a bottle of ranch dressing and then drain some of your can goods prior to adding...just to prevent the final product from being too watery. Maybe add just 1/2 bottle of Ranch dressing?....just guessing...
By Toni
I'll see what can I find at the local shops, I'd like to try this recipe for sure. I guess venison is deer right?
By Toni
Cool! I have venison in the freezer, thanks I'll keep you updated.
By johnnydeerhunter
Getting ready for another batch tomorrow

By johnnydeerhunter
Yea, going to add some carrots and potatoes to and cut back on the beans.
By johnnydeerhunter
Just gave it it's first stir

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Standard alkaline batteries should have a voltage […]

Lookout issue

Please reply on this site as I am having the sam[…]

HI

welcome to Chasingame. tell us where you are from[…]

Playtime at the creek- videos

And- raccoons playing in the spotlight.. https:/[…]