Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Bushnell cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.

Moderator: johnnydeerhunter

By tpcollins
#198384 Here's the exact response I got from Bushnell today concerning the retail price for the upcoming 119476C:

This unit suggested retails at 356.95 but many retail establishments sell well below this level.

Ouch - I hope they sell way below this level . . .
By tbone303
#198390 I say they will sell for around the same as last years, thanks for the info
By bobcat
#198391 Yeah they will probably be around $220 or so I'm guessing. Just have to be patient and watch for good buys. I did a google search for a 466 yesterday and found that one place was asking $399!! They did have free shipping though. :D
By catman
#198400 Look at the retail of last years model and this years and add the difference to the 466 price. I actually think they will sell the 2012 for $200 or less.
By outdoortrailcams
#198416 The Bushnell prices have gone up this year. We have actually been waiting to order 2012 cameras because of the prices. When the rep sent me the new price list I asked him if this was a joke or what. Last year right after we bought the new cameras they turned around a dropped prices i believe it was because the Moultrie cameras came out.

In case you didn't know the 119346c will be continued for 2012 unfortunately the price went up. :evil:
By rocky
#198427 What do you mean when you say they went up? The 466 MSRP i think is $379.99 and the 476 i think is $379.99 so i believe the MSRP is the same.I think you mean the price your getting camera for from your distributor this year has gone up.I think for the most part the MSRP are the same or within 15-20 bucks so it sounds like the distributors are taking advantage off the sellers because they sold a lot off cameras that performed well last year.
By stovepipe699
#198431 The 476 should be the same price as the 466. It's the same cam with a couple small features added on.
By tom14cat14
rocky wrote:What do you mean when you say they went up? The 466 MSRP i think is $379.99 and the 476 i think is $379.99 so i believe the MSRP is the same.I think you mean the price your getting camera for from your distributor this year has gone up.I think for the most part the MSRP are the same or within 15-20 bucks so it sounds like the distributors are taking advantage off the sellers because they sold a lot off cameras that performed well last year.

Yes she did mean the prices we pay for the camera went up. As everyone knows nobody pays MSRP for a camera. therefore you can expect the price for the cameras to go up.
By rocky
#198466 If the MSRP is not going up then they should find it hard to charge more for a camera that they say is not costing anything extra to produce.If you shop around you will find the 476 for the exact same prices as the 466.IMO The people buying these trail cams are generally vary knowledgeable on cost where to buy and where not to buy.
By hogdeer79
#198483 With the increased trigger speep along with a few new things for 2012 I would say they will go for $220-$250............JMHO
By custom1
#198490 MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.
By BuckArcher
bobcat wrote:Yeah they will probably be around $220 or so I'm guessing. Just have to be patient and watch for good buys. I did a google search for a 466 yesterday and found that one place was asking $399!! They did have free shipping though. :D

Wow.... lol that is crazy. I really wonder if they ever sell any at that price.
By bobcat
custom1 wrote:MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.

Which means you or any other dealer aren't allowed to sell them any cheaper because Bushnell has set the MAP. Right?
By custom1
bobcat wrote:
custom1 wrote:MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.

Which means you or any other dealer aren't allowed to sell them any cheaper because Bushnell has set the MAP. Right?

Yes
By bobcat
custom1 wrote:
bobcat wrote:

Yes

Did they also set the MAP on the 466 at $229.99?