* Chasingame Home  
* Donate to Chasingame

Chasingame.com discussion forum


It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:58 pm
Posts: 75
Location: SE Michigan
Here's the exact response I got from Bushnell today concerning the retail price for the upcoming 119476C:

This unit suggested retails at 356.95 but many retail establishments sell well below this level.

Ouch - I hope they sell way below this level . . .


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:32 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 pm
Posts: 4320
Location: Quebec, Canada
I say they will sell for around the same as last years, thanks for the info

_________________
'10 Bushnell TC 119435
X2 '11 Bushnell TC 119466
'12 Bushnell TC 119476
'12 WGI Elite LO8
'12 LTL Acorn 5210A
'12 Covert Black60
'12 Covert MP6
'13 Bushnell Natureview 119439 1080P HD
'13 Covert Black60HD
'13 Covert MP6 Black
'13 UWAY VH400HD
'13 Browning ReconForce
'13 Moultrie M990i
'14 StealthCam G42NG
'14 Moultrie M1100i
'14 Cuddeback E3


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:51 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 3900
Location: Kentucky
Yeah they will probably be around $220 or so I'm guessing. Just have to be patient and watch for good buys. I did a google search for a 466 yesterday and found that one place was asking $399!! They did have free shipping though. :D

_________________

(1) 2013 Covert Black 60 Not leaking yet
(2) 2013 Covert Black 60 Leakers (Replaced and sold)
(4) Uway Xtendir-B's
(4) Stealth G42NG


Disclaimer: Not a member of any "Pro Staff" group.

America, Born 1776-Died Election Day 2008


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Nebraska
Look at the retail of last years model and this years and add the difference to the 466 price. I actually think they will sell the 2012 for $200 or less.

_________________
SG550, 560, 570
Hunten 20IR, 20S
Bushnell 466, 476, 576
Moultrie M-80, M-990
Covert Reveal, special ops code black


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:53 pm
Posts: 31
Location: Wisconsin
The Bushnell prices have gone up this year. We have actually been waiting to order 2012 cameras because of the prices. When the rep sent me the new price list I asked him if this was a joke or what. Last year right after we bought the new cameras they turned around a dropped prices i believe it was because the Moultrie cameras came out.

In case you didn't know the 119346c will be continued for 2012 unfortunately the price went up. :evil:

_________________
Jody and Paul Owners of Outdoortrailcams.com
877-338-8491
http://outdoortrailcams.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm
Posts: 387
What do you mean when you say they went up? The 466 MSRP i think is $379.99 and the 476 i think is $379.99 so i believe the MSRP is the same.I think you mean the price your getting camera for from your distributor this year has gone up.I think for the most part the MSRP are the same or within 15-20 bucks so it sounds like the distributors are taking advantage off the sellers because they sold a lot off cameras that performed well last year.

_________________
2 Bushnell 467
4 Bushnell 466 / Uway BlkExtenders ( Still Work Flawlessly )
2 Covert Black 60 MMS / Uway BlkExtenders
3 Moultrie 990I
1 Browning Recon Force
1 Ltl Acorn 5210A


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:56 am 
Offline
Site Supporter

Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:59 pm
Posts: 263
Location: Manitoba, Canada
The 476 should be the same price as the 466. It's the same cam with a couple small features added on.

_________________
4x 466 BTC in custom1ent lock boxes
1x spypoint IRB booster
1x 415 BTC
4x WGI w6xac
plenty of spots for more cams...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:12 pm
Posts: 88
rocky wrote:
What do you mean when you say they went up? The 466 MSRP i think is $379.99 and the 476 i think is $379.99 so i believe the MSRP is the same.I think you mean the price your getting camera for from your distributor this year has gone up.I think for the most part the MSRP are the same or within 15-20 bucks so it sounds like the distributors are taking advantage off the sellers because they sold a lot off cameras that performed well last year.


Yes she did mean the prices we pay for the camera went up. As everyone knows nobody pays MSRP for a camera. therefore you can expect the price for the cameras to go up.

_________________
Get a great deal on trail cameras and accessories at http://outdoortrailcams.com/

Tony
Outdoortrailcams.com pro staff
1-877-338-8491

Authorized dealer of:
DLC Covert
Moultrie
Bushnell
Stealth cam
EZ Access gear
Primos
Wildview
CamLock box
Python Cables
Gun Vault
Laser Lyte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:18 pm
Posts: 387
If the MSRP is not going up then they should find it hard to charge more for a camera that they say is not costing anything extra to produce.If you shop around you will find the 476 for the exact same prices as the 466.IMO The people buying these trail cams are generally vary knowledgeable on cost where to buy and where not to buy.

_________________
2 Bushnell 467
4 Bushnell 466 / Uway BlkExtenders ( Still Work Flawlessly )
2 Covert Black 60 MMS / Uway BlkExtenders
3 Moultrie 990I
1 Browning Recon Force
1 Ltl Acorn 5210A


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:23 pm
Posts: 2673
Location: Abilene, TX
With the increased trigger speep along with a few new things for 2012 I would say they will go for $220-$250............JMHO

_________________
Cody

DLC Covert Pro Staff
occasional field tester for Murphy Metal Art: trail camera mounts

2 2013 Covert Red 40's
1 2012 Covert Red 40
2 2012 Covert Black 60's
1 2013 Covert MP6 Black
1 2012 Covert MP6
1 Ltl Acorn 940nm
1 Bushnell 466c


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:11 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 776
Location: Mid Michigan
MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.

_________________
Authorized DLC Covert, OldBoysOutdoors Ltl Acorn, Bushnell, Uway, Spypoint, Moultrie & HCO ScoutGuard Dealer & Trailcam Accessories. http://www.custom1enterprises.com
Email custom1enterprises@earthlink.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:50 pm
Posts: 45
Location: NY
bobcat wrote:
Yeah they will probably be around $220 or so I'm guessing. Just have to be patient and watch for good buys. I did a google search for a 466 yesterday and found that one place was asking $399!! They did have free shipping though. :D



Wow.... lol that is crazy. I really wonder if they ever sell any at that price.

_________________
WhiteTail Addict
5 09 BTC
1 BTC Black Flash 119466c
4 Hunten 2.0
2 Moultree M80
1 Sg550
1 DLC CA 3.0


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:49 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 3900
Location: Kentucky
custom1 wrote:
MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.


Which means you or any other dealer aren't allowed to sell them any cheaper because Bushnell has set the MAP. Right?

_________________

(1) 2013 Covert Black 60 Not leaking yet
(2) 2013 Covert Black 60 Leakers (Replaced and sold)
(4) Uway Xtendir-B's
(4) Stealth G42NG


Disclaimer: Not a member of any "Pro Staff" group.

America, Born 1776-Died Election Day 2008


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:59 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:11 am
Posts: 776
Location: Mid Michigan
bobcat wrote:
custom1 wrote:
MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.


Which means you or any other dealer aren't allowed to sell them any cheaper because Bushnell has set the MAP. Right?


Yes

_________________
Authorized DLC Covert, OldBoysOutdoors Ltl Acorn, Bushnell, Uway, Spypoint, Moultrie & HCO ScoutGuard Dealer & Trailcam Accessories. http://www.custom1enterprises.com
Email custom1enterprises@earthlink.net


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
Site Supporter
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:18 pm
Posts: 3900
Location: Kentucky
custom1 wrote:
bobcat wrote:
custom1 wrote:
MAP price on the 119476C is $249.99 That's what I have them listed for on my website.


Which means you or any other dealer aren't allowed to sell them any cheaper because Bushnell has set the MAP. Right?


Yes


Did they also set the MAP on the 466 at $229.99?

_________________

(1) 2013 Covert Black 60 Not leaking yet
(2) 2013 Covert Black 60 Leakers (Replaced and sold)
(4) Uway Xtendir-B's
(4) Stealth G42NG


Disclaimer: Not a member of any "Pro Staff" group.

America, Born 1776-Died Election Day 2008


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
bmiles v1.0.1 designed by سيارات للبيع Team -Programming forum-.