Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Bushnell cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.

Moderator: johnnydeerhunter

By ribsyj
#292810 My bushnell falls under the models that need updating. I can figure out what files to put on sd card. There are 4 in the unzipped folders. Two .elf files and two .bin files.
By cosmos24
ribsyj wrote:My bushnell falls under the models that need updating. I can figure out what files to put on sd card. There are 4 in the unzipped folders. Two .elf files and two .bin files.

try this. http://www.bushnell.com/global/customer ... m-software

Download and unzip the correct software update for your Trophy Cam trail camera and place the both updated files onto an empty SD card. Install 8 new batteries in your Trophy Cam and insert the SD card into your trail camera. Press and hold down the UP button while moving the switch from the 'OFF' position to 'SET UP'. Continue to hold the UP button for at least the first 10 seconds. The camera setup LED on the front of the camera will flash red and green. The Upgrade starts and finishes in about 30 seconds, once it has finished the green LED light will stop blinking and turn to simply a red LED motion sensor light. Move the switch back to the 'OFF' position and your updated Trophy Cam should be ready to go
Last edited by cosmos24 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ribsyj
#292818 That's where I got download but don't no what files to use it doesn't say.
By cosmos24
ribsyj wrote:That's where I got download but don't no what files to use it doesn't say.

It says unzip both files then download so I assume it's two files. I haven't updated mine yet waiting to see if i think they really need it. I downloaded a update once up on a time that made my cam worse,so I wait until I hear if others are satisfied with thier updates. Are you sure you didn't download the update to the SD card twice?
Last edited by cosmos24 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ribsyj
cosmos24 wrote:
ribsyj wrote:That's where I got download but don't no what files to use it doesn't say.

It says unzip both files then download so I assume you it's two files. I haven't updated mine yet waiting to see if i think they really need it. I downloaded a update once up on a time that made my cam worse,so I wait until I hear if others are satisfied with thier updates. Are you sure you didn't download the update to the SD card twice?

There is 4 files total. May just call bushnell tmrw
By ribsyj
#292822 I got it after looking file name were the same so I put one .bin and one .elf and it worked. Just don't use one in macosx folder