Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to home brewed camera designs
By johnnydeerhunter
Anthony is working on adding a photo stamper to Scouting Assistant, what are the options you would like to see available with this feature? Here's a few so far,

Font: size and color and style
Location of stamp (top, bottom, bottom right top left etc.)
Transparency
Ability to add text to the stamp like username or location
Standard or military time option, with or without seconds.
Date and time obviously
Ability to stamp a single picture or whole folder
Moon phase
Ability to adjust for incorrect time and date set on the camera
By wv-outdoor
What about a time stamper for videos? Or is that even possible??
By Anthony
What about a time stamper for videos? Or is that even possible??

if I can use creation date or modified date in windows then I could possible do it but at the moment I dont see a way without reencoding the entire video adding a second of "date time" up front or along the bottom
By wv-outdoor
Didn't know if it was possible, but thought I would throw it out there for the possibility of adding it to those videos that some cameras don't display it on. Thanks Anthony!!
By brownie9582
Maybe it already does this, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if while I was flipping through photos I could type in named bucks and they would automatically be linked to that deer I would love it. Then basically to see all pics of that deer I would have a filter I could use, or it would automatically save a copy in a predetermined folder for me.

Now I get to a pick with a uniquely identified deer I have to stop, select the right picture number and then save a copy to the folder I have setup.
By johnnydeerhunter
Brownie, I don't know if it's possible either but that would be a great feature
By scdeerslayer
Maybe it already does this, but I would buy it in a heartbeat if while I was flipping through photos I could type in named bucks and they would automatically be linked to that deer I would love it. Then basically to see all pics of that deer I would have a filter I could use, or it would automatically save a copy in a predetermined folder for me.

Now I get to a pick with a uniquely identified deer I have to stop, select the right picture number and then save a copy to the folder I have setup.

This is one of the main reasons I started using Picasa, which is free. You can preset I think 10 tags and as you scroll through pics click on the button for the tag you want or type a different one in. This actually saves the tag in the file properties and then you can filter in Picasa or with a file search.
By cam fan 2
It looks like you have things covered. Good luck
By scdeerslayer
That tagging idea is a good one and I have thought about that as well. I will look into it.

If SA had that I would have bought it but I really don't have a use for the other features. Picasa works okay but I would like more preset buttons and maybe a way to make tagging while scrolling easier. Maybe a way that when you select a tag (or more than one) then you scroll through the pictures and it will add the tag(s) to every picture automatically until you tell it to stop. That way when you have a string of pictures of the same deer you don't have to tell it to tag each one.
By johnnydeerhunter
Been playing with what Anthony has so far with the stamping. Here's a picture and a slideshow. The name, logo, moon phase and time and date are all adjustable in size, transparency and location on the picture.

Here's the link if you have pro and want to upgrade and try the stamper http://www.scoutingassistant.com/beta/s ... tsetup.exe

By Jim Vokes NY
Can't wait to see some results..

Jim
Triplets

nice to see triplets all looking healthy :)

Wounded buck

That hurts just looking at it! :(

Boys club

ResizerImage936X5206.jpg

Drop tine?

Something doesnt look right on his left side antle[…]