Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Reconyx cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Roscoe
This is what the Ultrafire update does:

"The update is mostly performance related, with a few minor behind the scenes tweaks. One of the main changes fixed some issues with less reliable SD cards, and another change handles how the camera acknowledges dead batteries: if the camera shuts down due to depleted batteries, it will tell you when you press the 'OK' button for a status check."
By bowhtr1
Same here, I like email notice pretty cool.

X3
By bowhtr1
Thanks I have all mine at home because of the flood. I will do them today.
By bowhtr1
Didn't see anything different in the menu. I did all mine.
By Roscoe
From Reconyx:

"This is a very minor update. It only changes how the camera’s battery meter monitors Lithium batteries.

Lithium batteries are by far the best batteries to use, however they are a nightmare to accurately monitor when it comes to remaining life. We have been trying to make the metering more accurate, and this update reflects that.

There will likely be another update coming in the next couple of months, with some more changes. We will send out the mass email when that one if released."
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]