Please post threads related to camera comparisons and head to head testing that you are doing here.
By greenhorn
I have 7 2009 trophy cams that have ran great. Just got 3 2011 m80s without much testing on them.
I have 4-5 more cams budgeted for in that range. I would like trophy cam sensitivity and pic/video quality with m80 illumination.
I've seen Anthony's report for 2012. New trophy cams look promising but promises, promises and new Moultries have impoved blur prevention but still sounds like lacking sensitivity. Any Thought? Thanks.
By tbone303
some members here have the new 2012 moultrie mini cams and the impression i got was they are a lot like last year with less motion blur, but the same sensing and ir flash with a long duration. Hopefully the 2012 bushnells will be like last year they also sound promising
By hazelvillebucks
i see the motion blur as a great improvement. the sensing range looks shorter than last year,but as long as it is sensing everything without holes in the detection i would have no problem with it. the extra long brakelight flash i do have a problem with. it sounds like at this time the trigger speed is way longer than most would like.and the pictures have been reported to be lacking. it is early in the year and probably no cam will ever come out perfect on its born on date. so i will be watching to see how this plays out. the blackflash m-80 on the other hand has already been crossed off of my list. it does not have the fix on shutter time. truly hazelvillebucks
By AR-Tex hunter
Dont forget the triggers speed for the 2012 Moultrie is about 1/2 slower than last year
That is a deal breaker for me . What good is a better image if it is blank !
This will kill a lot of sales for them ......
By NantucketShedHunter
Dont forget the triggers speed for the 2012 Moultrie is about 1/2 slower than last year

With the new Moultries all you have to do is point the cam directly down the trail. That way you have, depending on the length of the trail, around 15 seconds for the cam to sense. Works for me.
By hazelvillebucks

With the new Moultries all you have to do is point the cam directly down the trail. That way you have, depending on the length of the trail, around 15 seconds for the cam to sense. Works for me.

i have only used my m-80 in two places, when i first put it out i got many good bucks but some of them had to much motion blur at night to be useful info. after a few weeks one sees very few mature bucks with this cam.they need to time there flash duration to the time the shutter is open. have a 1/4 sec. flash instead of one approaching 2 sec. i saw recently that some have reported a much shorter duration flash, that would be a good thing. truly hazelvillebucks
By Brian

i WOULD GO FOR Moultrie any day, because of its reliability. I am sure this deal breaker would be resolved soon. cheers!!
By mrtrailcam1
As you look thru the forums here you will notice a trend with both. To many repairs or problems.
By Jim Vokes NY
Why not just take videos with the Bushnell and then pluck the pictures you want out it?
By rocky
just go with last years bushnell black flash 466 reliable 2 year warranty 1.20 second trigger excellent picture quality i wish they had tempature but i guess you cant have everything just have to make sure your shots are inside of 40 ft at night due to poor illumination or add a black flash extender mine have proved super reliable 24/7 for 9 months not a single problem i'm impressed after the 2010 disaster i will be buying 4 more of the 466 and waiting to see the outcome on the 476 seems like they have some severe motion blur
By greenhorn
I ended up buying a 436, a m80xd, and will probably try a 437. I'm not sold on black flash yet. The Bushnell black flash range seem limited and many of my triggers are 30-50 foot out. Maybe the 476 has that range but I like the illimunation the 437 has shown.
By greenhorn
Placed the 436 and m80xd outside for walkbys in picture mode. Can't say I'm too impressed.
m80xd has terrible motion blur, poor sensitivity. good flash range and fast fire is quite fast.
436 has bad motion blur too,and fuzzy pix. Sensitivity is very good and flash range is ok.
I'm hoping video turns out better.
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]