Please post threads related to camera comparisons and head to head testing that you are doing here.

Got my VH200B in the mail today setup was a breeze, in a dark room i could see the IR light up 5-6 feet away which is much better then my Bushnell.

Set both of them up watching a trophy rock, Bushnell is about 3 feet off the ground slightly facing down

Settings are video 10 sec.
30 sec. recovery time
sensing set to normal

Gonna let them soak for a week............ :D
Last edited by ovation1 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
By wv-outdoor
Looking forward to your results...
By tbone303
looks good, I might try a test like this again with my VH 200B vs Spypoint BF7 when they get here. I think the Bushnell and the uway will be close with sensing.
By bobcat
Got my VH200B in the mail today setup was a breeze, in a dark room i could see the IR light up 5-6 feet away which is much better then my Bushnell.

You can see your 466 past 5-6 feet? I can't see mind past a foot or so but that could be my old eyesight!
By ovation1

You can see your 466 past 5-6 feet? I can't see mind past a foot or so but that could be my old eyesight!

When I tested my 466 I could see the IR light up around 10- 12 feet, now the nt50b............ I have to get within 2 feet to see it light up
By hazelvillebucks

inches on mine hazelvillebucks
Uway VH200B 138 clips

Bushnell 68 clips

The bushnell missed the coons coming and going, also missed Turkeys and a couple of deer.......... more on that later.

They were on the same page here :mrgreen:
http://youtu.be/VG1OeTz6fFY

http://youtu.be/X_7u06GZ7Lc
My Laptop has wide screen format.
I can full screen the Bushnell and toggle the photo to be viewed in 720 HD and it fills the whole screen and looks real good.
The Uway on full screen can only be seen in 480 and 4:3 picture box so it is a narrower picture and at a disadantage in screen size and resolution in my perspective.
The bushnell missed the coons coming and going, also missed Turkeys and a couple of deer.......... more on that later.

I knew that was gonna be the case and as the heat goes up it really effects the sensing on the 466. After a few of days of owning the VH I knew it was kicking the 466's butt in the sensing dept. especially with the smaller animals. Interested to see your findings on the deer sensing differences.
Interesting!!! So far I'm impressed with both of mine. The 466 takes awesome videos and the VH200B works really well in heavy cover taking pictures. Different applications for different scenarios, but the sensing would be an issue when comparing missed photos. I figured out in my short time messing with the different cameras I own. That each is strong in different areas and need to be deployed for such strengths. Not every camera will thrive in every situation...
What are you guys running in your VH for batteries. In the manual it says to use lithiums it says not to use alkalines, I tryed alkalines in my VH and it took horrible pics, tried lithiums and horrible pics continued. Here is an example, i think it has to be sent back to where i bought it. :(
What are you guys running in your VH for batteries. In the manual it says to use lithiums it says not to use alkalines, I tryed alkalines in my VH and it took horrible pics, tried lithiums and horrible pics continued. Here is an example, i think it has to be sent back to where i bought it. :(

Perhaps you've got the cam in psychedelic mode :mrgreen:

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]