Please post threads related to camera comparisons and head to head testing that you are doing here.

?

Black 60
55%
Bushnell 466c
45%
By stick33
I think I would really like the 476 (other then i cant watch the video on my ipad )

Yeah, you have to convert them first. Piece of cake though, just download a free MP4 converter online (I use WinX HD video converter) and they'll upload right to the ipad after that. I have the original ipad and strictly use it for trail cam pics/videos. That screen is awesome for viewing!
By tbone303
Getting both would be the best idea at this point, even if you only want one, you can still sell the one you like the least or just keep both. If using pics go with the Black 60, if video go with the 466, or go with both to find out for yourself which one you like the most.
By DoubleDropTine
My opinion is get what ever camera fits your needs. For me it is the best night videos I can get because that is when I see the mature bucks I am after.
By huntingbuck101
I think I would really like the 476 (other then i cant watch the video on my ipad )

Yeah, you have to convert them first. Piece of cake though, just download a free MP4 converter online (I use WinX HD video converter) and they'll upload right to the ipad after that. I have the original ipad and strictly use it for trail cam pics/videos. That screen is awesome for viewing!

Could you walk me through how to do that? I download the MP4 converter to my PC?
By robnj
cnet.com has free video converters . i used prism just the other day and its very easy to use just a couple clicks.
By robnj
i picked the 466 because its a better deal, better warrany , and the are more in focus. that said for for another 80 bucks i like the code blacks mms
By cosmos24
Im not saying its a better camera but for the money the 466 is a better value. I just don't understand the 249.00 price tag for the black 60 vs. 175.00 for the 466 or even 199.00 for the 476. But thats just my opinion.

x2 I do not own a Black 60 but no doubt it's a great camera from looking at all the pics on here. I just can't get over the price hump on Coverts,if so, I would own a bunch.
By BrianWI
Looking a Covert pics vs others, I wonder if the Coverts filter out more UV light in the lens or? The pics look sharp and have more red tones, just like if you put on a pair of those blueblocker type sunglasses.
By rgilley
Covert Black 60.....great pictures
By bobcat
The 466 rules all cams in video mode especially when used with a Xtendir-B. I have never used it for pics so can't comment on those.

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

If you can get it to work without internal batteri[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]