Please post threads related to camera comparisons and head to head testing that you are doing here.
By outdrdave
Good morning, wanted to know if any users on the board are currently using mms/email cameras in Illinois. My experience has lead me to believe that at+t is strongest signal in IL.

I am looking into the following 3 cameras but open to other suggestions/recommendations -

SG550M-8M
MG582-8M
Acorn 5210MM

Looking to set camera to email mode, looking for long battery life and detailed images. Also worried about camera lock ups that would defeat the purpose of having a mms/email camera. If you don't use one of these cameras in IL but have a first hand opinion to offer, I would be interested in your thoughts as well.

Thank you,
Dave
aka: outdrdave on bowhunting.com, newjerseyhunter.com, siloutdoors.com
By outdrdave
What is it that you like about the Covert Code Black? Do you have some actual pictures that came through from the camera to your cell or email? It seems that many of these cameras are marketed showing pictures from the memory card and not what is transmitted.

considerations :

SG550M-8M
MG582-8M
Acorn 5210MM
Covert Code Black

thanks,
Dave
By outdrdave
Nice pictures, is there a difference in quality if you get the pictures through email or text and if so, which is better?

While looking more around on the site here ( I am new here) it would seem the top 4 mms/email cameras are:

Scout Guard SG550M-8M
Acorn 5210MM
Covert Code Black 60
Uway UM562

thank you again,
Dave

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]