I will post information about new releases as they are coming. Look for posts about each new release. Please do not post feature requests or support questions here.
I hope to complete a new release of Scouting Assistant by 12/29/2011. Please read this list and let me know if there is anything else I need to get into this release.

Items included in this release will be:

-Global Playlist: Allows you to combine photos or videos from different media sets. (Photos or videos not mixed). This means you can continually open different media sets and add more and more to a playlist then save the playlist and create a video. This means you can create those "best of..." type videos :)

-Hot key support on Photo playlist and Movie Preview tabs. support for:
Right Arrow, Left Arrow, Space (toggles play/pause), Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Insert (add to working playlist)

-Remember WindowState: SA will load normal or maximized based on how you closed it

-Tool box heights are adjustable and SA will remember their height after closing (this is for those people who use larger fonts and some buttons are partially hidden, etc)

Can you please reply to this topic for any more issues you would like to see added in this release?
-Hot key support on Photo playlist and Movie Preview tabs. support for:
Right Arrow, Left Arrow, Space (toggles play/pause), Up Arrow, Down Arrow, Insert (add to working playlist)
If possible dont forget to add the "Delete" key to the list of hotkeys to be assigned to the photo/video delete button...if thats possible

-Tool box heights are adjustable and SA will remember their height after closing (this is for those people who use larger fonts and some buttons are partially hidden, etc)
I forogt to mention in my email about this but the "Share to Web" panel also has text size issues like the toolbox, not sure if you notice that as well. Also the Video Options panel has size issues but its not a big deal since the user can adjust that panel frame with the mouse.

On the Video Creator screen the "Share to Web" panel doesnt want to slide out over the "Video Options" panel unless I unpin the video options panel and it retracts and then click again on the Share to Web panel it will slide out over the Video options panel like it should

I believe I may have mentioned this one to you in the past and so I'm not sure if anything can be done with it but when you select a photo or video in the "All Photos/Video" playlist amd click the Delete button to remove it the playlist selection and the preview window does not refresh to select the next photo/video in the list.(preferebly the one right below it) Also the delete key will not work again until either you select another with the mouse or use the arrow keys to select another. It would make it easier to prune emtpy or unusable phots/videos from that media set using the keyboard if the current selection would drop to the next item in the list.
Update: I am still working on this release. I ran into some unanticipated issues with some new features I am working on. Holidays also took up much of my time.
No sweat, take your time as my trailcam season has come to an end already until spring. :P :P
how is the new release coming? i plan on cashing in my bushnell coupon and getting the update of course. i have not researched scouting assistant to much yet but what i will be wanting to do is put together two seasons of photo,s from several different cams. i understand that the update will allow me to combine pictures from different cams and from different card pulls. will i need to sort thru the pictures on my windows program or can i do it on scouting assistant. can scouting assistant be used instead of the windows program when i download my photos in the future. as you can tell i am no techie but i hope to be able to figure it out. truly hazelvillebucks
I am still working on it... hopefully in a nother week I will be ready to release it. Thanks.

You import with Scouting Assistant and it organizes your photos. you browse them with SA. You build a playlist while you brwose then save it and name it.

You then can go back and view that playlist at any time or create a movie slideshow from it. SA is the only program you need so it replaces all those others you normally have to fiddle with.
Will I be able to update my updated version to the new one you are releasing? I just bought it at the end of December.. Also did you get the software fixed so We can organize the playlist instead of it picking the order for us?
More snow

British Columbia. it started snowing last night[…]

Full fight compilation

Yes he is a NICE one.... great video too.

Ridgetec Camera vs Bear

Maybe a lesson to be learned here about camera pla[…]

It's just an Idea?

https://youtu.be/0ASKGWL-5lo