Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
Excellent buck!! The videos look pretty good for quality too.
very good video, i believe i am overdue for a nice one.
The nite vids are dark but very clear. The day vids are excellent ! Terrific survivor buck ! :D Is that an HD cam or are those VGA vids ?

If that nice buck triggered that cam at nite on the far trigger you would never know he was there.
It would look like a false trigger.

Is that the official cam checker transport vehicle ? I want one of those ! :D
nice shots.
The nite vids are dark but very clear. The day vids are excellent ! Terrific survivor buck ! :D Is that an HD cam or are those VGA vids ?

If that nice buck triggered that cam at nite on the far trigger you would never know he was there.
It would look like a false trigger.

Is that the official cam checker transport vehicle ? I want one of those ! :D

This 129 dollar Cam is on sale at Walmart for $ 99.00 - Had it since June. The Vids are VGA and do pretty good during the day.
night flash photos are a bit brighter for some reason. Never used it in Video till now. Got 265 vids
Move it to be 10 ft from a trophy rock but on photo this time not knowing how nice the vids turned out.
Those VGA daytime vids would rival most other cams HD vids.

The only other cam that I've used that takes quality day vids as good as your Primos Black Out vids in VGA is the UWAY NX80. It goes to show you dont need HD to get a quality day vid . The NX80 takes good nite vids with illimination out to 60 feet , but its a red IR cam. I believe you had an NX80 before.
My Walmart had them on sale last fall and I kept waiting for the price to drop. Then one day they were gone. Fast forward to today and the new cams are in and what do you know one of the old black out cr cams was laying there with a $60 clearance tag on it. It's hanging in my yard tonight, on video of course. 80). I walked by it and could see some glow, but it wasn't bad at all.
My Walmart had them on sale last fall and I kept waiting for the price to drop. Then one day they were gone. Fast forward to today and the new cams are in and what do you know one of the old black out cr cams was laying there with a $60 clearance tag on it. It's hanging in my yard tonight, on video of course. 80). I walked by it and could see some glow, but it wasn't bad at all.

I just returned from Wal-Mart in my area and they were $ 75.00 and marked for clearance.
There was a standard 35 and a mini black flash too for $ 140.00
They had a couple of cheap Bushnell's and a Moultrie 5?
I think they brought out what did not sell last year and are trying to clear out the stock.
Just an update, my cheap primos is still doing very well. I only use it on video mode. I had the battery's get low and it corrupted the SD card. I can't delete or format it. I bought a new card and more battery's and its still going strong. I don't let it get below 50% battery life, for fear of damaging the SD card again. I retire the battery's to flashlight duty. I wish I could buy a few more at this price. Lol
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]