Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By Mjn1979
Just noticed that primos has upgraded their ultra series cameras to HD 1280 hd video for 2014.Always liked the primos cams so I may have to try the ultra blackout hd.
By catman
Just saw some results on the Primos Ultra HD (not blackout) on another website. Trigger speed of 0.7 seconds and some seriously low battery draw. I have always been intrigued by their simple switch based programming, maybe this year is the year to try one.
By Mjn1979
Well, picked up one of the new supercharged blackout HD cams for 130 shipped. I have always liked the primos cams and am anxious to try out this cam. Im guessing that its a new camera lens to be able to record hd video at 1280X720.
By Mjn1979
Ended up picking up an ultra 46 hd last night for $95 bucks. So I have both of the new hd cams from primos to test now? :twisted:
By tbone303
Ended up picking up an ultra 46 hd last night for $95 bucks. So I have both of the new hd cams from primos to test now? :twisted:

let us know how well it goes
By Konk

Any feed back. I see Cabala's has them on sale right now for $99. Had a Cuddyback and Moultrie die on me and am searching for other options.
By Mjn1979
Ill try and get some pics posted soon. So far I am liking this cam.
By DoubleDropTine

Any feed back. I see Cabala's has them on sale right now for $99. Had a Cuddyback and Moultrie die on me and am searching for other options.

That is not the HD camera at Cabelas.
By bowhtr1
Just noticed that primos has upgraded their ultra series cameras to HD 1280 hd video for 2014.Always liked the primos cams so I may have to try the ultra blackout hd.

X2

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]