Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By bowhtr1
That will keep you from getting good night closeups. Do they have a flash adjustment like high med low? Still some great pics in the day.
By NonTypical
a reduced flash setting is the first thing i thought of when i seen the night photos. no they dont have one but with cameras approaching a 100' flash range it would seem mandatory. maybe next year. lol!
By Mjn1979
I'm gona try taping off some of the leds to see if it helps the flash. This camera doesn't like being jacked up in the air pointing down with its powerful flash. In video mode though,this camera will adjust the flash automatically so there will be no ir burn.
By bowhtr1
I'm gona try taping off some of the leds to see if it helps the flash. This camera doesn't like being jacked up in the air pointing down with its powerful flash. In video mode though,this camera will adjust the flash automatically so there will be no ir burn.

Maybe try some window tint. Someone had a post about doing that somewhere on here. :?:
By Steve S

Maybe try some window tint. Someone had a post about doing that somewhere on here. :?:

If you have any, you can use old negative's over the lens, picked that tip up off a site in England, something about the negative allows the light to pass though it and can be used to tone down the flash, I tried and it worked on some old Moultrie's I had
By NonTypical
i moved the camera in the same area. just to a spot so its not aiming into the ground without a closed in background. the night pics are fantastic now.

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]