Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By Mjn1979
Somebody had asked about some sample pics. These are just a few random pics day and night.
Got a bunch of videos to upload soon when I get a chance.The videos themselves in 1280X720 30fps are very fluid with no blur.The audio seems to have problems,but it could have been caused by low batteries? I replaced the batteries yesterday and kept it in video mode and will update when I get the chance.
By rrroae
Big improvement in daytime pics from previous model. Really, really good night illumination but it does look like there is some fuzziness and motion blur. To my eyes, the night pics you posted of the new Ultra 46 look much more crisp.

I was impressed enough with your review of both these cams that I just ordered 2 of each. Appreciate people like you that help steer us in the right direction.
By bowhtr1
I think that was me asking for pics. Day pics look great. The night pics are typical black flash pics. It does seem to have good light but you have it set up perfect for that with the background.
I am impressed with the day pics.
What about day videos? Do you have any HD videos you can share? I just wonder if any of the Bushnell quality in videos have rubbed off.
By Mjn1979
I had uploaded some videos to youtube yesterday, and the videos are good, but the audio isnt that great. It may have to do with batteries getting low as I am using rechargeables that had already taken 2k photos. I did put fresh batteries in the cam.
By Mjn1979
Im on my phone. Ill give it a try.
By tbone303
Thanks for the pics and info. The day pics seems to have a big improvement from last year they look more natural and less exposed. I was thinking about picking up one of these as A1Bargains on ebay has good prices on the new ultra's but will wait and see if the audio gets any better in video mode.

My trail camera has captured a very interesting se[…]

Lookout issue

And we still feel it can be related to the network[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Some regions' BG984G does not work on Molnus yet, […]

Very cool. Sure wouldn't look the same black and w[…]