Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
I bought 2 of these cams and also 2 new 2014 Ultra 46 a few weeks ago. Extremely happy with the flash range and video capability of both models. Recently one of my Supercharged cams developed a problem. After taking 133 videos, it now won't take any pics or videos. Well it will take one video or set of pics when first powered up but then no more. Brought it in and tested with different cards, took batteries out and let it rest and removed the extra life battery holder. Still same issue.

I called Primos and told them about the issue and was told they'd send my email instructions to send the camera back and also include free postage since the camera was brand new. Never received an email. A followup call and was told they would send me an email with instructions to return the cam but now they needed to get a supervisors permission for a postage paid return label. Was told they'd call later that day. Never heard back but did receive the following email for return instructions that seem pretty aggravating on top of the lack of help from the Primos staff.

Maybe it's just me but I don't like waiting around for 3-4 weeks for them to decide they made a defective camera that was purchased a couple weeks ago and then have to wait for a replacement to come on top of that wait. Thought some of you might want to know this before you purchase a Primos cam.

PRIMOS TRUTH CAM OWNERS:

*A proof of purchase is required to have cameras replaced under warranty. If a proof of purchase is not available we will go by the manufactures date within the serial number. If the date in the serial number or on the proof of purchase falls outside of the 1 year warranty we will offer you a discount toward purchase of a new camera.

*NO REPAIRS ARE MADE TO PRIMOS GAME CAMERAS*

Bushnell Outdoor Products

Attn: Repairs

9200 Cody Street

Overland Park, KS 66214

Once your item is received here at Bushnell, please allow 3-4 weeks for inspection and processing. You will receive a postcard in the mail with your lab number, which will allow you to track the progress of your product evaluation.

Thank you for choosing Primos, a proud member of the Bushnell family.
Did you try formatting card in the camera. Mine had the same issue and formatting card in camera fixed the issue.
That is what Bushnell does. The address is the Bushnell repair center.
They say all that just in case, but I sent in a 576c and they recieved it on the first of the month. I got a new one on the 15th. The worst case would be a month.

Yes, my brother and I learned the hard way by lo[…]

Michigan, Brrrrr ...

Its winter for sure there. https://vimeo.com/3731[…]

You need to stop eating so much chilli ... :mrgree[…]

Spartan 3G finally quit

Mike was the 3g cameras firmware up to date? SD ca[…]