Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By 70chevelle
I got an email from F&S which included the Proof Gen2 01 cam on sale for $59.99 and a $30 rebate, so $29.99. I have 2 and am really impressed with them in general, but they are incredible for the price. So I click the link to buy and the site lists them at $79.99 :( I put 2 in my basket in hopes that the price will be adjusted before I check out and......nothing. So I open a chat with them on the website. After 40 minutes of posting pictures of the email with pricing and sale dates the Rep gives me a coupon code that gives me $20 off each camera. Excellent! I go to my cart, put the coupon code in, it gets accepted and the price is................$79.99 :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Back to the chat screen and start again. Get most of the way thru and get called away to a meeting, so it goes undone. Open up another chat, and just post the entire first chat thread (I saved a pdf, just in case 8) ) The Rep asks for a few minutes to review. Comes back and says the price is the price, and there's nothing he can do. I typed 'so you won't honor the price that you offered in the email you sent?'. He says that if I ordered them they would 'take care' of the difference after the sale. I asked him if that meant they would only charge me the sale price or if I would see a credit. He would only say they would 'take care of' the difference. So, Dicks and F&S are on my list. Terrible customer service and false advertising. What a shame.

Anyone else get the email???
By reaperman
So, Dicks and F&S are on my list. Terrible customer service and false advertising. What a shame.
Anyone else get the email???

Why Dicks? I purchased 3 of them this year from Dicks on sale, two of them with rebates. I got the first rebate already and a email saying the second rebate will arrive in December. The after rebate price on the third camera is approx. $26. I'm having good luck with them so far.
By 70chevelle
Dicks and F&S are the same. When you chat on F&S it comes up as Dicks. I got good prices from Dicks also and am waiting on 2 rebates. My experience with Dicks has always been to make sure items are rung up correctly. I have many experiences with ' the register must not have updated prices to the ad' when buying. Just crazy they won't honor an ad.
Quick follow-up: Have 3 Primos Gen 2 01's in the field since last fall with very good results. I would normally start out with 'for the money', but in this case, in general, these camera's take very nice pictures with very good triggers. I have a Cuddy long ir, that doesn't hold a candle to these cameras in any way and it was virtually 5x the price. Anyway the only issue that I do have is with Dicks/Field & Stream. Has ANYONE received their $30 rebate yet???? I submitted mine in late November/early December and haven't seen anything yet.
By snakelk
Quick follow-up: Have 3 Primos Gen 2 01's in the field since last fall with very good results. I would normally start out with 'for the money', but in this case, in general, these camera's take very nice pictures with very good triggers. I have a Cuddy long ir, that doesn't hold a candle to these cameras in any way and it was virtually 5x the price. Anyway the only issue that I do have is with Dicks/Field & Stream. Has ANYONE received their $30 rebate yet???? I submitted mine in late November/early December and haven't seen anything yet.

A agree with you about the Primos Proof 01 Gen 2's. Solid camera, especially for the price after that Dick's rebate. I picked up three and sent off the rebates in December also. I've have yet to receive a check. I did check online and didn't even see any of the rebates showing up as in progress, so I emailed Primos/Vista Outdoors. They replied saying they had received the rebates and that they were in "process." I've always received my rebate from them in the past, so I'm hoping they'll pull through again!
By Tinhorn
got the rebate check in about 6 weeks after I sent the rebate check a few years ago.

But, the check & some info stuff papers came in a envelope and hardly mentioned the camera, etc. It almost seemed it was spam so don't accidentally throw it away LOL
Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Standard alkaline batteries should have a voltage […]

Lookout issue

Please reply on this site as I am having the sam[…]

HI

welcome to Chasingame. tell us where you are from[…]

Playtime at the creek- videos

And- raccoons playing in the spotlight.. https:/[…]