I think you know what you are doing here... :)
By fur man
anybody used this stuff with any results? sugar beet crush "juiced"

tractor supply had it on clearance for $2.99 a gallon, figured I'd give it a try at that price (worse case scenario, I'll have ten new one gallon jugs for catfish/turtle floats lol :mrgreen: )

By Mjn1979
I've used this stuff to make mineral licks and had good results with it,although it seems to only last about a month before needing another application.
By fur man
I guess I could add some to my mineral lick/pig swimming pool and see what they do. :mrgreen:

pigs are easy, they'll get all happy for diesel fuel :mrgreen: ..... and down in Texas they seem to have a fondness for "BIG RED" strawberry soda :D
By Roscoe
I guess I could add some to my mineral lick/pig swimming pool and see what they do. :mrgreen:

pigs are easy, they'll get all happy for diesel fuel :mrgreen: ..... and down in Texas they seem to have a fondness for "BIG RED" strawberry soda :D

Truthfully, I need to get to leave not attract them more. :lol:
By mattpatt

Truthfully, I need to get to leave not attract them more. :lol:

AMEN! We've seen more big deer this year now that the pigs are gone! I'm convinced they keep the big boys run off. It's just too easy to go to another feeder or food plot that doesn't have pressure from pigs. Shot a 11 pointer this year.
By mikeinkaty
I've observed the same thing Matt. Lot more deer seen this year and I only saw 1 hog at the feeder. This was Oct thru Dec, 2014. Well, I did shoot 2 hogs around October 1st. Mike
By Roscoe
There has only been 1 pig come to that feeder 1 time since my uncle shot that sow Saturday. A lot more deer sightings since then. Not sure what's going on at the other feeder, the Spartan ran outa gas sending me those 1280 pics for 4 weeks.
By mikeinkaty
Did you get a msg that the batteries were low?
By Roscoe
Nope. Not sure what will happen in the final version of firmware. This camera is not on premium. On premium it'll send daily status updates and I'll be able see battery level and voltage. It starts out at 5.7v. When it gets to 5.1v it'll have trouble sending the 1280 pics. It'll send 640 pics even after it gets to 4.8v for awhile. The battery level had been bouncing back and forth between 1 during the colder nights and 3 during the day with the Imedions. Once I saw a 1 reading during daylight, I knew it was on borrowed time. Have no idea how accurate any of those readings are in reality.
cel phone game cameras

I have a covert black and I've noticed you can get[…]

This firmware is now available. You can update yo[…]

Fall is showing its age

It is showing its age. This time of year goes by q[…]

Spypoint made a camera with a swap-able flash unit[…]