I think you know what you are doing here... :)
By bigten10
where can you actually find trophy rock 465? went to my tractor supply and they do not have it. if you do a search on tractor supply its not on website either. do they call it 465 or is there a different name for it. thanx for any info
By Mjn1979
I've purchased the trophy rock 465 at my local tractor supply. It's a lot cheaper than the actual trophy rock and the deer live it. I always mix grape kool-aid with mine to draw in all the critters to my mineral lick.
By Ol Arky
I looked on the trophy rock site and it shows that the Tractor Supply near me doesn't handle it but the ones in Little Rock and Benton do... So it looks like it's up to the local store on whether they stock it or not..

Cabelas, Bass Pro and Gander Mountain all show they sell it but all are out of stock at this time...
By johnnydeerhunter
Even though now is when you want to put out the salt/mineral sites a lot of places won't carry it until it gets closer to hunting season. Just use a plain bag of water softener salt and dump some kool aid powder on top so they find it.

A peaceful scene from the Ridgetec Lookout Dual. […]

Reconyx Errors

It sounds like a firmware reload is what I would t[…]

How many different bucks do you see use a single s[…]

Spypoint Link Dark

I purchased this camera a couple months ago and I […]