Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By Durango
I take a lot of videos with my cameras. My new Recon Force seems to have an unusual amount of motion blur. A deer can simply raise it's head, and the motion is blurred.

Anyone else having this problem?

My first Recon Force was a disaster out of the box.......a multitude of problems that couldn't be fixed by an update. So the vendor replaced it with another Force, which seems to work well except for the motion blur. :(
By stick33
Motion blur on video? What's the frame rate? From all the reviews, video wasn't that cam's specialty.
By Sopchoppy
Never had an issue with the 2 I have. Video quality is fine for me. Don't think I've ever heard of blur on a video.
By Mjn1979
Never had an issue with the 2 I have. Video quality is fine for me. Don't think I've ever heard of blur on a video.

If the fps is low,it will appear blurry on fast moving animals. The new covert red and black 60 have that problem when using the 1080p resolution,as it is only 10 fps.The 720 setting is 24 fps and doesn't have the blur.Not sure what browning is using,but I think its also 24 fps.
By Durango

If the fps is low,it will appear blurry on fast moving animals. The new covert red and black 60 have that problem when using the 1080p resolution,as it is only 10 fps.The 720 setting is 24 fps and doesn't have the blur.Not sure what browning is using,but I think its also 24 fps.

Thanks for your response.

How do I find out the fps.......it's not given in the video file specs? I am shooting in 'high' resolution (1280x720), so maybe I should try 'low' resolution (640x480).
By Durango
Motion blur on video? What's the frame rate? From all the reviews, video wasn't that cam's specialty.

YES, motion blur on a video.........I wasn't just making that up. But since you asked, how do I find out the frame rate, as it isn't shown in the video file property specifications?
By Durango

Well, now you have, Sopchoppy. So can you provide me with any help or advice, or do you simply want to doubt my problem?

Thanks......
By tbone303

Thanks for your response.

How do I find out the fps.......it's not given in the video file specs? I am shooting in 'high' resolution (1280x720), so maybe I should try 'low' resolution (640x480).

The 720P option on the coverts also has blur, My Bushnells are the only ones I have that don't have any blur. Durango if you use videos a lot get a Bushnell.
By Durango
The 720P option on the coverts also has blur, My Bushnells are the only ones I have that don't have any blur. Durango if you use videos a lot get a Bushnell.

Tbone, I shoot alot of video with my two Moultries (M-100 and M-80xt), and neither has motion blur. Next time I bring my Recon Force in for batteries, I plan to change to low resolution video to see if that eliminates the blur.

Thanks for your input.
By Sopchoppy

Well, now you have, Sopchoppy. So can you provide me with any help or advice, or do you simply want to doubt my problem?

Thanks......

Not doubting your problem. You need more help than I can offer, hope you find it.
By SPROULMAN
I take a lot of videos with my cameras. My new Recon Force seems to have an unusual amount of motion blur. A deer can simply raise it's head, and the motion is blurred.

Anyone else having this problem?

My first Recon Force was a disaster out of the box.......a multitude of problems that couldn't be fixed by an update. So the vendor replaced it with another Force, which seems to work well except for the motion blur. :(

My strike force hd pro has same problem on motion blur!!!
By picdic
how about uploading a video and linking us to it.
I recently got the recon force advantage. which model is yours? pretty sure mine is 1080, so yours must be a different recon?
I've only done a couple test videos in the yard, and they were phenomenal. actually just got it out in the bush yesterday, and can't wait to see what it gets. hearing about your issue has me crossing my fingers though.
By picdic
do you know off hand, what all your settings are? I would lean toward it being a flash setting issue. seems strange that it would be fps. I have way lesser and older cams that sure wouldn't be near the specs of that cam, and they don't get motion blur on video.
By Durango
My posting about the motion blur on Recon Force is 5 years old. My newer Recon Force (Model BTC-7FHD-PX) has no motion blur. Neither do my Browning Strike Force (Model BTC-5HDP) or Browning Special Ops (BTC-BFHD-PX) cameras. I am very pleased with the quality of my current Browning cameras.
By SPROULMAN
My posting about the motion blur on Recon Force is 5 years old. My newer Recon Force (Model BTC-7FHD-PX) has no motion blur. Neither do my Browning Strike Force (Model BTC-5HDP) or Browning Special Ops (BTC-BFHD-PX) cameras. I am very pleased with the quality of my current Browning cameras.

My strike force hd pro has motion blur on still pics!
It is at factory now .locally most said waste of time theirs does motion blur on deer and fox etc moving !
My box says no motion blur...

This feature is now LIVE. Please reply if you hav[…]

BTC-4P review

Yes, still set for 1 min videos. I've started usin[…]

NICE bucks, the top one looks like a army tank com[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Finally, Boly is releasing the following two true […]