Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By Konk
By the way the SD card that would not work in my camera from my original post was a Maxflash 8GB HC. This card was blue in color. TCP sent a Maxflash 8GB HC that was black in color and worked fine. Go figure.....
By Konk
Is this firmware for the Dark ops HD only?

The update is for the 2015 version only. DO NOT use on the 2014 camera or it will lock up.
By redinthehead37

The update is for the 2015 version only. DO NOT use on the 2014 camera or it will lock up.

The 2014 models do not say HD correct? Is this how to tell the year? I ordered both of my Black Ops HDs in August of this year. One was from Amazon and one was from Cabelas, so I was just double checking I didn't get a 2014 model somehow. Ya never know with Amazon.
By bobcat
I sent Browning a email requesting the same firmware for the BTC-7 and 8 and was told they haven't had any issues with the dark transition videos/photos with the BTC-7 and 8!!!
By Konk

The 2014 models do not say HD correct? Is this how to tell the year? I ordered both of my Black Ops HDs in August of this year. One was from Amazon and one was from Cabelas, so I was just double checking I didn't get a 2014 model somehow. Ya never know with Amazon.

Yes, I believe you are correct about the HD. It should also state on the package somewhere that it is a 2014 or 2015. Anyway, good luck, I hope your upgrade works as well as mine did.
By redinthehead37
Yes, I believe you are correct about the HD. It should also state on the package somewhere that it is a 2014 or 2015. Anyway, good luck, I hope your upgrade works as well as mine did.

Good deal. Thanks for your help! I appreciate it.
By Konk
Update on this camera....

Not very pleased with the last camera check. The camera was out for 2 weeks since it was last checked, anyway the pics are horrible. Very grainy and hardly viewable both day and night pics.

QUESTION: Will the SD card cause this? The pics posted earlier were off of a new SD card, the current pics were on an older card.

Next time out I think I'll pull the camera and bring it home and play around with it. VERY disappointed. Still under the 90 day warranty from TCP to return, no questions asked.
Spypoint Cell-Link

Moultrie 888i

Bats - low flights over the water they collect wa[…]

This is just wrong!

2 year old buck drinks fawns milk... :mrgreen: :[…]

I am very glad to see that Browning has now includ[…]