Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
Just received my DOE today and noticed the outside sensor lense has circular depressions. One row of circles running horizontally (5 circles) in the middle of the lense and another row of circles, offset and below that row. I've never seen that on a sensor lense before. Is this normal?

Thanks.

I'm not impressed with the day pics. Very grainy. No difference between the 8mp High and 10mp Ultra, but the detection is very fast. Not sure yet if I'm going to keep it. Depends on the range test I'll do today after it stops snowing. I'm thinking Bushnell Aggressor as a potential replacement. It's detection range is suppose to be the best.
... I'm not impressed with the day pics. Very grainy. No difference between the 8mp High and 10mp Ultra, but the detection is very fast...

If the manual is correct the camera only has a 2mp CMOS (1920 X 1080 pixels) so the high and ultra settings are interpolated, and if the pics are captured in a low light setting then graininess should be expected and normal. The CMOS may be old and lacking in pixel density as compared to the typical 5mp sensors used by many cams today, but it's an oldie but goody and Browning and StealthCam have squeezed a lot of life out of it after Moultrie abandoned it and moved on a couple years ago.

Ridgetec Lookout 4G LTE The date and time on the i[…]

I emailed the link to the topic to one of the to[…]

In testing and evaluating booster antennas and to […]

I really appreciate all you guys testing the camer[…]