Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By reaperman
The other day I decided to try the "ultra" video mode and long range flash mode on this camera for the first time. After a 3 day soak I checked my camera tonight and was a bit frustrated when the video counter showed 0000. I thought I must have messed something up when setting the camera. Things looked right and I noticed the battery level had dropped at least 10% or more. I reset and did a few walk by's. Still nothing on video count. I switched the video mode from ultra to high and tested, sure enough, videos being recorded. Brought the camera home and basement tested in ultra. The IR bank illuminates but nothing is being wrote to the card. So the camera will write to the card in high mode and still pictures but not ultra mode. The card is a Sony 32gb class 10, 70mb/s. I put the sandisk 8gb card in and sure enough, the camera writes to that card without issue. I might understand is Sony wasn't a reliable name in the electronics world, but there must be a reason the camera wont write. Is there such a thing where this card has the ability to write faster (70mb/s) than the sandisk card (40mb/s) ? I'd like to start using larger cards with this camera because the file size associated with this camera in video mode is huge, 62mb/10 second video in ultra mode.
What's the max card size the manufacturer suggests? There's also the chance the Sony card is a fake, there's a lot of that going around.
What's the max card size the manufacturer suggests? There's also the chance the Sony card is a fake, there's a lot of that going around.

Max size 512mb, I suppose there is a chance the card may be fake. I know there is a way to test a card to find out. I've never tested a card before but I will give it a try.

Last night here, but I know the temp stamp isnt a[…]

Hyperfire 2 pics

Thanks a lot! I've been wondering how the images l[…]

Boly claims amazing trigger speed....0.1 sec....[…]

Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here f[…]