Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
[/quote]I accidentally picked up 32GB Sandisk Class 4 cards instead of Class 10s and they worked flawlessly May be due to the Class 4 being a slower card. Did you use the camera to format the cards?[/quote]

Good point, I didn't try formatting the card first. I was more concerned trying to see why the camera wasn't working as it should. I will try formatting. I don't like it when I have to keep track of which cameras use special cards.
What am I missing? What do you all think you need such large cards for? Unless you do not plan on checking them for months on end or have them on a very busy feeder.
What am I missing? What do you all think you need such large cards for? Unless you do not plan on checking them for months on end or have them on a very busy feeder.

I ran across a sale on 32gb cards @ only $5 each (free shipping) so I took advantage. Also if you have a browning camera in video mode, you will need a larger card due to the big file size for each video.

I ran across a sale on 32gb cards @ only $5 each (free shipping) so I took advantage. Also if you have a browning camera in video mode, you will need a larger card due to the big file size for each video.

I would have stocked up on 32gb @ $5 shipped as well

I pulled the SD cards on my cams today. They were last changed on 10-31-17. When I got to one of my cams it showed the SD card was full. After checking it was indeed full. I have it set to take 30 second videos during day and it does 20 second videos at night. To be exact it had not taken any videos since 11-8-17. So it had been full for almost a week. The camera had a 32GB SD card in it. Hopefully with the 128GB SD cards won't have that issue.
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Has anyone seen photos from this camera online som[…]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]