Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By kwaldeier
I've had so many of these crap out in me is not funny. They work great when they work. Right now the metal buckle with the olive green strap is my go to. I need a few more but can't find them. What do you guys use? I have 5 Browning strike forces :)

I have some picnstick stands and some of there screw in mounts. Most of mine are connected with a python lock.
when I want security, I get a lockbox and use python. when I want quick and easy.

I have used the following:

http://www.custom1enterprises.com/custo ... es_008.htm" target="_blank
Attachments
screw-in-mount.JPG
Included in the box with Boly Media cameras
screw-in-mount.JPG (179.54 KiB) Viewed 3215 times
custom-one.jpg
Custom one mount
custom-one.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 3215 times
By csb
IMG_1033 (1) (640x480).jpg
IMG_1033 (1) (640x480).jpg (342.51 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
I also have them with a 4" lag Screw where you can screw it right into a tree or fence post.
Attachments
IMG_0970.JPG
IMG_0970.JPG (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3214 times
By JB22
I've had so many of these crap out in me is not funny. They work great when they work. Right now the metal buckle with the olive green strap is my go to. I need a few more but can't find them. What do you guys use? I have 5 Browning strike forces :)

http://www.strapworks.com/Spring_Buckle_Straps_s/49.htm" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Here are the straps I use. I like the metal spring buckle over the metal cam buckle. You can choose your length, color and painted/unpainted buckles. Most of mine are olive drab and blend in really well. I have a few brown straps also. The heavyweight polypropylene is what I am using. No problems whatsoever with breaking these straps and they have been on trees many years and. Price/shipping is very reasonable.

Here is the cam buckle straps link. I have a few of these in HWP but the strap is a PITA to get started into the buckle.

http://www.strapworks.com/Metal_Cam_Straps_p/cs34h.htm" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by JB22 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By JB22
Whats the difference between a metal spring buckle and a metal cam buckle ?

what would you call the ones that came with browning?

The jaw opens up more on the spring buckle than the cam buckle on the straps I have. Less fumbling around with the spring buckle in colder weather trying to get strap started. The spring buckle seems sturdier than the cam buckle but I have never had any problems with the cam buckle. I have a pic of them side by side but I don't know how to post pics anymore.
To add a pic, just hit reply, type in the message body then scroll down and click on "Upload attachment", then click "select file", select your photo, then click "Add", then submit the whole message
By JB22
20171111_112152.jpg
20171111_112152.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3153 times

Here are the two buckles. Top one is the cam buckle with olive drab strap(I painted the buckle)
Bottom is spring buckle with brown strap. Spring buckle was powder coated brown from strapworks for an additional 50 cents.
By JB22
This is a powder coated olive drab strap and buckle that is about 7yrs old. This cam buckle has better spacing for the strap to get started. At some point, strapworks changed the cam buckle and the newer buckles are not as nice as the earlier cam buckles.
All the straps are the heavy weight polypropylene.
Attachments
20171111_214748.jpg
20171111_214748.jpg (1.41 MiB) Viewed 3150 times

Anthony, Thanks for your tolerance. My company's […]

It’s good to see they are selling well this […]

The thing about using LiFePo4 or LiPo batteries is[…]

Cold fox

:D :D :D I needed that.